Latest Call Of Duty: WWII Patch Tweaks Console Multiplayer Experience
Activision’s latest FPS has been out for over a week now and the team behind the game are already seeing fixes that can be made. In a recently released Call of Duty: WWII patch, the team brought some fixes to the multiplayer console experience. This patch is focused on general fixes, specific weapon tweaks, and corrections to the Nazi Zombies game mode.
Though this latest patch was released two days ago, it seems it is already causing a few issues as a result. Players are reporting problems relating to connecting to matches, completing a match, or other multiplayer issues. Per the Activision support website, they have been “tracking issues as they arise on our end and have pushed an update to address some of your top concerns”. Hopefully, a hot-fix will be implemented soon to resolve the new issues caused by this patch.
Below is all of the notes on the latest Call of Duty: WWII patch for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 from Activision:
COD: WWII MULTIPLAYER UPDATES
- Connectivity improvements and optimizations
- Fixed de-ranking issues
- Addressed an issue where players encountered an infinite load screen
- Leaderboard stability improvements and bug fixes
- General UI improvements
- Loading optimizations
- Splitscreen functionality improvements
- Added new unlock inventory stars to indicate when new items are added
- Adjusted hit marker audio to be higher default level (note: can be adjusted in settings)
- Fixed out of world exploits on Gustav Cannon and Sainte Marie du Mont
- Espionage Basic Training – Reduced painted time from 10 to 6 seconds. Made it so only bullet damage paints you.
- Weapon tuning to allow for one shot kills outside of hardcore mode, enabling challenge completion.
- Fixed infinite flamethrower bug
- XP Earn rate tuned in Operation Neptune
- Fix issue of shotgun variants not appearing
- Emblem Editor and visualization improvements
- GameBattles Improvements
- Fixed Gridiron Ball exploits
COD: WWII MULTIPLAYER WEAPON TUNING UPDATES
- Walther Toggle Action Shotgun – Damage increased at extremely close range
- Bren LMG – Increased damage per shot
- LMG Bipod – Sped up ADS time when in Bipod stance
- BAR Rifle – decreased fire rate and widened hip fire spread
- STG44 Rifle – widened hip fire spread
- FG42 Rifle – increased recoil and widened hip fire spread
- Machine Pistol – decreased damage ranges
SNIPER CLASS – Fixed a bug with all Sniper Rifles zooming to exact center when aiming down the sights
COD: WWII NAZI ZOMBIES UPDATES
- Zombie Map Exploit Fix – clipping into a zombie spawn closet using revive mechanic in Laboratory
- Fixed Klaus pathing
- Fixed out of world exploit – The Final Reich
Call of Duty: WWII is available now on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
What are your thoughts on the latest Call of Duty: WWII patch for Xbox One and PlayStation 4? What changes would you still liked to be made to the game? Sound off with your thoughts in the comment section below, and don’t forget to check out DFTG on Twitter for gaming and entertainment news live 24/7!
If you enjoyed this article, be sure to check out more from Don’t Feed the Gamers:
Matt Ruppert624 Posts
Navy Veteran with a penchant for the FPS genre, Chewy has all aspects of the gaming community covered. Don't expect to see him on a console any time soon, however - though he has experience in all platforms, the PC Master Race has a firm hold on him.