Battlefield WWII Massive Leak Reveals Tons Of New Details, Watch Here (VIDEO)
As we get closer to this year’s Electronic Entertainment Expo, gamers can’t help but wonder if we’ll see anything about Battlefield’s 2018 installment before then. EA and DICE have both remained silent on the situation, but that hasn’t stopped details from being leaked here and there. The latest round of uncovered information possibly reveals quite a bit about Battlefield WWII, so let’s jump right in.
YouTuber Drakesen recently uploaded a video that contains plenty of Battlefield WWII details. Release information, returning features, how many maps will be included, and more have all been included. Check it out for yourself below, followed by a nice summary put together by Newsweek:
- Factions: There are seven factions including Great Britain, the United States, Free French, Third Reich, Kingdom Of Italy, USSR and Imperial Japan.
- Maps: The retail game will launch with 10 maps with one free map arriving shortly thereafter.
- DLC: Will work through a Premium Pass like always. Subject of DLC has not been decided.
- Combat: Skill plays a bigger role with the removal of random bullet deviation found in Battlefield 1.
- Attachments: They return for Battlefield V. Options include suppressors, sights, scopes and more.
- Four Classes: Assault (a medic with AR weapons), Support (LMGs, ammo access), Recon (Bolt actions for long range) and Engineer (SMGs, anti-tank weapons).
- All-Kit Weapons: Some weapons will work for all classes like the M1 Garand.
- Elite Classes & Behemoths Return
- Customization: Cosmetic skins make their debut. They offer different combinations of headwear, footwear and camo. Skins will be sold as a cosmetic microtransaction.
- Vehicles: Vehicles will function similar to Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4. They require skillful operation and include tanks, Jeeps, planes and more. Like soldiers, vehicles can also be customized with cosmetics.
- Modes: Operations return and Incursions will be available at launch
- Release Details: The game will be revealed in May with a beta in August and release in October.
As it is will all leaks, this should be taken with a few heaping spoonfuls of salt. Until we receive official word from EA, we just won’t know what’s to come with this year’s Battlefield entry. However, with it being so close E3 and the EA Play event, there just might be some truth to the above details. Only time will tell.
Battlefield WWII is expected to arrive later this year for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. It is also being rumored that the upcoming game could be the next Bad Company installment, so we’re definitely excited to see if that’s happening. Keep it tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers as this story develops, and for other gaming news going on right now, check out the following:
- The Crew 2 Unveils Harley Davidson’s Street Glide Hogs In New Trailer (VIDEO)
- New Dissidia Final Fantasy NT DLC Character Will Be Revealed Next Week (VIDEO)
- PUBG New Map “Codename: Savage” Returns With A New Name
What say you, gamers? Are you hoping to see some sort of official reveal for the next Battlefield game in the coming weeks? Is it going to be Bad Company 3, or will it go a different direction? Sound off in the comments section below, and be sure to follow DFTG on Twitter for live gaming and entertainment news 24/7!
Eric Garrett1762 Posts
Eric is an editor and writer for Don't Feed the Gamers. When he is not staring at a computer screen filled with text, he is usually staring at a computer screen filled with controllable animations. Today's youth call this gaming. He also likes to shoot things. With a camera, of course.