Potion Bottle Bubble String Lights On Sale Now, 40% Off!
Look – sometimes you just need to replenish that Stamina, we get it. Or running low on health during those cold months. If you’re looking to stock up on Mana, HP, and your Stamina stock, then look no further because your in-home lighting just got a little more magical.
“It’s chemistry in action! When they’re all bubbling, they remind us of something you might see in a mad scientist’s lab. And then we thought, “Wait. It’s also like magic.” Can’t you see some sorcerer or wizard busily brewing a new potion to sell to foolhardy adventurers? So we decided to put our own spin on these by creating our own version with seven little potion bottles bubbling away, perfect for the aspiring magic user,” says ThinkGeek, and we definitely agree! The DFTG office is covered in these, and they’re kind of perfect! The bulbs are super easy to replace too, which is always good to know.
“As with any magical substance, keep these away from pets and small children. Instructions for neutralizing methylene chloride spills are included in case one breaks. The amount of chemical in one bulb is small (specifically 0.09 fl. oz. – not enough to cause serious poisoning), but do not take chemistry lightly.”
- Potion Bottle Bubble String Lights
- A ThinkGeek creation
- A string of seven bubbling potion bottles
- Perfect for your favorite potions master
- Science: the tubes contain methylene chloride, CH2Cl2
- Clips on the lights’ bases allow you to arrange them so they’re upright
- 5 Watt max candelabra base bulbs
- Outlet at the end so you can connect them end-to-end
- Connect up to 12 strings end-to-end (which gives you 84 potions)
- Materials: Plastic, glass, methylene chloride
- Care Instructions: Be careful not to break! Instructions are included with the lights for how to safely clean up the substance if the glass cracks.
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Dimensions: 5 1/2″ tall base to tip, 4 1/4″ total bottle height, 11 1/2 ft. long cord
- Equipped with overload protection fuse and replacement fuse (125V 5A max)
- 120V 60Hz 0.29A 35W Type A polarized plug
- Includes string of lights, replacement fuse, and instructions for neutralizing methylene chloride spills
Interested in scooping up some for yourself? They’re on sale right now for only $14.99 through ThinkGeek! You can order your own right here!
Matt Ruppert703 Posts
Navy Veteran with a penchant for the FPS genre, Chewy has all aspects of the gaming community covered. Don't expect to see him on a console any time soon, however - though he has experience in all platforms, the PC Master Race has a firm hold on him.