Battlefield: Bad Company Latest Game Added To EA Access
EA’s subscription service has added yet another title to the list: the deliciously rogue Battlefield game; Bad Company. Some players loved it for its fresh feel, where other Battlefield fans felt like it was too far of a stretch from the franchise they know and love. Regardless on which side of the spectrum you reside; it’s now available for EA Access members.
How EA Access works is players pay a monthly fee, $4.99 a month – 29.99 for the whole year, and instantly gain access to quite a few membership exclusive persk: Access to the EA Vault to play games instantly including brand new releases, exclusive early access to upcoming titles, free trial periods, 10% discount on games, and more. To learn more, or to sign up, you can check out the Origins subscription service here.
“Throw out the rules of engagement, this is all-out war! Built from the ground-up for next-generation consoles using Digital Illusions’ bleeding-edge Frostbite game engine, Battlefield: Bad Company drops gamers behind enemy lines with a squad of renegade soldiers who risk it all on a personal quest for gold and revenge. Featuring a deep, cinematic single-player experience loaded with adventure and dark humor, the game delivers the series’ trademark sandbox gameplay in a universe where nearly everything is destructible.”
- Cinematic single-player experience – A deep campaign loaded with attitude follows a wayward band of ordinary soldiers who risk it all on a quest for personal gain
- War, your way – Battlefield: Bad Company environments are nearly 100 percent destructible, meaning that any structure can be demolished down to its foundation. Gamers can shape the battlefield to match their play style – the possibilities are literally endless.
- New vehicles, weapons and toys – Land, air or sea, dozens of new tools are waiting for explosive experimentation. Battlefield: Bad Company gives gamers the building blocks to get creative and usher in a new era of their own “Battlefield moments”
- Frostbite game engine – DICE’s Frostbite game engine raises the bar for next-gen gaming, with stunning HD graphics that bring characters, vehicles, and environments to life like never before.
- Genre-defining multiplayer – Support for 24 players online* in an all new game mode, Gold
- True “Through the gun” experience – DICE’s attention to detail is applied to the act of firing a weapon. Dozens of subtle changes to the FPS formula add up to a vastly improved shooting experience.
Rush, designed to take full advantage of the game’s massively destructible environments.
Matt Ruppert715 Posts
Navy Veteran with a penchant for the FPS genre, Chewy has all aspects of the gaming community covered. Don't expect to see him on a console any time soon, however - though he has experience in all platforms, the PC Master Race has a firm hold on him.