Animal Crossing Pocket Camp Update Adds Holiday Decor, NPCs, And More (GALLERY)
Datamines are great for people constantly in search of being “in the know”, and Nintendo’s latest mobile game Animal Crossing has been officially inaugurated. While official patch notes haven’t yet published, a Reddit user successfully discovered all the new themed amenities, NPCs, and decor on its merry way. Appreciating different versions of Christmas and New Years, the Animal Crossing Pocket Camp update brings Japanese and Western designs into the mix. From a mochi pounding barrel and hammer to a pilgrim wagon, the patch has it all.
The version code was identified as 1.0.2 (QZHCL) and various holiday goodies including giant candy canes, celebratory in-game money events, and brand new characters. Some look oddly familiar to the core one’s currently in the game, but who can tell? Here’s the unofficial patch notes for the Animal Crossing Pocket Camp update datamined and posted on Reddit:
Animal Crossing Pocket Camp Update
- Timing changes: According to the Japanese ACPC twitter several timing changes have occurred and are probably in this update. Click here for more info.
- Notice on Timing Changes: A notice was put out InGame regarding the timing changes to help with the server overloard. Click here for more info.
- Catalog Adjustment: Default flooring and wallpaper from camper were added to the catalog
- NEW VILLAGERS & FURNITURE: Currently being datamined, and a pastebin listing names of villagers and furniture as well as images will be up shortly (Thanks to bluesun). Currently found are 11 new villagers, and 76 new pieces of furniture. These furniture are a mix of christmas and new year (zodiac) stuff, as well as clothing and extra furniture.
- New theme and amenities: As stated above, will update as soon as bluesun finishes pull out the assets.
- Villager names: Antonio, Mitzi, Bluebear, June, Goose, Drake, Raddle, Phoebe, Avery, Vesta, Marashal
- Villager Portraits: https://imgur.com/a/Uo7MQ
- Villager heads: https://imgur.com/a/HAPNR
- Clothing: https://imgur.com/a/eGBBg
- Google Play Clothing: There is mention in a text string that there’s an “Android-exclusive present from Google Play”. These are the 3 pieces that associate with that, https://imgur.com/a/XmEIr
- Amenities: https://imgur.com/a/TqRyB (It’s 1 amenity set, just 1 variants signifying Lv1 vs Lv 3/5 since last level has upgraded looks)
- Furniture: https://imgur.com/a/XQkhT
- Crafting Materials: https://imgur.com/a/EEcLE
- New Furniture Categories: Holiday 2017, New Year’s 2018, Event Challenge, Host the Most, Friend Frenzy, Event Challenge,
- New Catalog Categores: tourism, medical, alpine series, office, sloppy series, New Year’s 2018, Holiday 2017
- New Theme & Essence: Rustic
- Text files: containing everything added in is here
- Villager descriptions: All new villager descriptions are in here
- New Banners: All the new banners on upcoming animals (May be 2 waves), Party Packs, and Special Offers (For Holiday + New Year furniture) https://imgur.com/a/M4cDu
Following the links, forward you to imgur galleries of the additions coming with the Animal Crossing Pocket Camp update. To view a few for yourself, check out the gallery directly above! What do you think of the latest update? Are you ready to face the last holidays for the year? Let us know in the comments section below or start a conversation on Don’t Feed the Gamers Facebook page. To stay up to date on gaming news as it happens, follow us on Twitter! Here are some of our latest:
- Walmart’s Cyber Monday 2017 Deals Offer Big Discounts For PS4 And Xbox One
- Huge Devil May Cry V Leak Reveals Release Window, Story, And More
- Next Shovel Knight Nintendo Switch Update Will Include Video Capture
Hoi Duong2131 Posts
Hoi is an elusive figure at DFTG, whose favorite past-times include chillin' in the Fade, reading manga, watching anime, collecting novelty items, and gaming.