Xbox Games With Gold For March 2020 Revealed (VIDEO)
With the advent of every month, Microsoft has been giving away a nice array of games for subscribers of Xbox Live Gold, with last month yielding such titles as Lovecraftian adventure Call of Cthulhu and the OG Star Wars Battlefront from the original Xbox. As February comes to an end, an all-new set of Games With Gold has now been announced, bringing four titles to the platform for the price of free!
As per Prima Games, the big additions to next month’s Games With Gold roster are Telltale Games title Batman: The Enemy Within and gothic hack-and-slasher Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2, both of which going free between March 1st and March 15th. Filling out the remainder of the month will be crossover speedster Sonic Generations and hair-whipping platformer Shantae: Half-Genie Hero. However, in the case of Shantae, the freebie is set to be available well into the next month, officially ending on April 15th. Check out a video showcase of each title below alongside official descriptions, via Xbox:
Xbox Games With Gold March 2020
- Batman: The Enemy Within – The Complete Season ($14.99 ERP): Available March 1 to 31 on Xbox One
- Return to the streets of Gotham and punish the criminal element in Batman: The Enemy Within – The Complete Season. As both Batman and Bruce Wayne, you’ll need to navigate uneasy alliances while undertaking a perilous series of deceptions. With the return of the Riddler to terrorize the city, and an even larger threat on the horizon, how deep into the darkness will Batman descend?
- Shantae: Half-Genie Hero ($19.99 ERP): Available March 16 to April 15 on Xbox One
- There’s a mysterious crime spree sweeping Sequin Land, and only Shantae can save the day! In this beautifully rendered 2-D platformer, send monsters flying using Shantae’s devastating Hair-Whip Attack or transform into powerful creatures using her magical Belly Dance. Defeat the masterminds behind each caper and faceoff against her ultimate nemesis, the bodacious buccaneer Risky Boots!
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 ($39.99 ERP): Available March 1 to 15 on Xbox One & Xbox 360
- Dracula returns once again in Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2. Weakened and yearning for release after centuries of sleep, help Dracula return to his famous castle to regain his old powers to defeat Satan. Taking place in both medieval and modern times, the final dramatic showdown between good and evil begins, in this epic open-world adventure.
- Sonic Generations ($19.99 ERP): Available March 16 to 31 on Xbox One & Xbox 360
- Sonic’s universe is thrown into chaos in Sonic Generations. Thrown back in time by a mysterious new power, interact with some very familiar characters from the past including a younger version of himself! With this thrilling team-up, save their friends, defeat their enemies and discover who is behind this diabolical deed.
What do you think? Are you excited to play these Games With Gold for yourself, or have you yet to finish the fun from last month’s freebies? Let us know in the comments below and be sure to follow Don’t Feed the Gamers on Twitter and Facebook to be informed of the latest gaming and entertainment news 24 hours a day! For more headlines recently featured on DFTG, check out these next few news stories:
- Resident Evil 3 Remake Demo Confirmed
- Destiny 2: Trials Of Osiris Officially Returning (VIDEO)
- New Samurai Jack Game Revealed By Adult Swim (VIDEO)
If you enjoy this writer’s work, please consider supporting them by tossing a Ko-fi their way! Every little bit helps and aims to keep DFTG independent and free of bias. Thank you so much for your support! Eric Hall @ Ko-fi
Eric Hall2218 Posts
Phone-browsing Wikipedia in one hand and clutching his trusty controller in the other, the legendary Eric Hall spreads his wealth of knowledge as a writer for Don't Feed the Gamers. Be sure to catch his "Throwback Thursday" segment for a nostalgic look at trivia from the past.