Xbox Games With Gold For February 2020 Revealed (VIDEO)
The latest influx of Xbox news has seemingly been focused on the future, with great speculation surrounding Microsoft’s big plans for next-gen. While the Series X is set to release in the next year, Xbox has shown a continued commitment to current-gen consoles into the foreseeable future, having recently revealed an all-new set of Games With Gold freebies for February 2020.
As detailed in a recent blog post, the big Xbox One titles for next month are hardcore motorcycle racer TT Isle of Man and Lovecraftian horror title Call of Cthulhu, with each going live February 1st and February 16th respectively. Gold members will also have cutesy beat-em-up Fable Heroes for Xbox 360 as well as Star Wars Battlefront for the original Xbox available through the platform’s Backward Compatibility program. Check out a showcase for February’s Games With Gold below alongside official descriptions.
Xbox Games With Gold For February 2020
- TT Isle of Man ($59.99 ERP): Available February 1 to 29 on Xbox One
- Take on the challenge of Snaefell mountain in the motorcycle racing game, TT Isle of Man. All 37.73 miles of the legendary course is faithfully reproduced in this realistic moto-racing title that will challenge your skills and reflexes. Memorize each section and corner each bend to perfection, all while hurtling along at 180 mph.
- Call of Cthulhu ($39.99 ERP): Available February 16 to March 15 on Xbox One
- Plunge into a world of cosmic horror and creeping madness in Call of Cthulhu. In the official videogame inspired by the classic pen and paper RPG, investigate a family death on an isolated island where nothing is as it seems. Trust no one in a story filled with strange creatures, weird science and sinister cults, set within the iconic universe of H.P. Lovecraft.
- Fable Heroes ($9.99 ERP): Available February 1 to 15 on Xbox One & Xbox 360
- Get in on the highly addictive, hack-and-slash adventure title, Fable Heroes. As the heroes of Albion, play up to four players, either competitively or in co-op mode, and collect as many gold coins as you can. Defeat familiar foes and new enemies alike in this fresh spin on the beloved franchise and take playful competition to the next level.
- Star Wars Battlefront ($9.99 ERP): Available February 16 to 29 on Xbox One & Xbox 360
- Experience an all-time classic with Star Wars Battlefront. Participate in memorable battles from the first six Star Wars films as you fight on the front lines with every weapon and vehicle you see at your disposal. Either by yourself or with an army behind you, the choice is yours to topple the Empire or crush the Rebellion. Note: No online gameplay support.
What do you think? Are you loving the latest Games With Gold additions for February, or do you feel that last month’s additions were better? Let us know in the comments below and be sure to follow Don’t Feed the Gamers on Twitter and Facebook to be informed of the latest gaming and entertainment news 24 hours a day! For more headlines recently featured on DFTG, check out these next few news stories:
Eric Hall1828 Posts
Phone-browsing Wikipedia in one hand and clutching his trusty controller in the other, the legendary Eric Hall spreads his wealth of knowledge as a writer for Don't Feed the Gamers. Be sure to catch his weekly "Throwback Thursday" segment for a nostalgic look at trivia from the past.