World War Z And More Free On The Epic Games Store
The Epic Games Store has been giving away free games for some time, but as of late, it would appear that the titles being offered have been larger and more well-known. Such is the case with this week’s offerings, which consist of four games, including Saber Interactive’s World War Z.
As stated above, the Epic Games Store is offering a total of four titles for free, three of them being available until April 2nd, while the fourth will be available until April 9th. The three that will end their free-ness on April 2nd are Figment, Tormentor x Punisher, and World War Z, which is easily the biggest game available for free this time around. The fourth title, which was just added very recently, is Drawful 2, and that will be going away on April 9th.
Here’s a bit more on each of the titles that are currently free on the Epic Games Store:
- A musical action-adventure set in the recesses of the human mind… Welcome to the world of Figment. A strange and surreal world; a place filled with our deepest thoughts, urges and memories, populated by the many voices we hear in our heads.
- Tormentor x Punisher
- Everything in Tormentor x Punisher can be killed in one hit, including bosses and yourself. Bosses change the shape of the arena, conjuring rooms and traps to make it more hellish and brutal. Demons adjust to your play style and punish you accordingly. Explore and discover new ways of killing enemies to gain cool upgrades. Reload your machine gun by firing your shotgun. Yeah, you read that right.
- Drawful 2
The team behind the hit party games Fibbage, Quiplash, and YOU DON’T KNOW JACK presents Drawful 2, the game of terrible drawings and hilariously wrong answers! You use your phone or tablet to draw weird and funny things like “pitcher of nachos” or “death by trombone.” The other players type in what they think the (probably terrible) drawing is and those become the multiple-choice wrong answers. Then everyone – even an audience of potentially thousands – tries to guess the REAL answer.
- World War Z
World War Z is a heart-pounding four-player cooperative third-person shooter featuring massive swarms of zombies that recklessly rush their living prey. Focused on fast-paced gameplay — and inspired by the incredibly popular Paramount Pictures property of the same name — World War Z explores new storylines and characters from around the world in tense, overwhelming, gruesomely exciting missions crafted specifically for modern PCs.
Keep it tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers as this story develops and for other gaming goodness going on right now, check out the following:
- Resident Evil 3’s Jill Valentine Confirmed For RE: Resistance (VIDEO)
- Borderlands, BioShock, And Other 2K Games Coming To Nintendo Switch
- BioWare Job Listing Hints At New Game From A “Most Prestigious” Franchise
What say you, gamers? Will you be downloading World War Z and the other titles to play anytime soon? Sound off in the comments section below, and be sure to follow DFTG on Twitter for live gaming and entertainment news 24/7!
If you enjoy this writer’s work, please consider supporting them by tossing a KoFi their way! Every little bit helps and aims to keep DFTG independent and free of bias. Thank you so much for your support!
Eric Garrett1878 Posts
Eric is an editor and writer for Don't Feed the Gamers. When he is not staring at a computer screen filled with text, he is usually staring at a computer screen filled with controllable animations. Today's youth call this gaming. He also likes to shoot things. With a camera, of course.