Uncharted 4 Multiplayer Gaining Free Last of Us Inspired Costumes and More With DLC
Naughty Dog announced their next free expansion for multiplayer on Uncharted 4: A Theif’s End during a live stream on Twitch. They gave an overview of all the new content and answered some fan questions. This expansion is part of a whole list of future free updates like Survival, which added a wave based co-op mode. This Uncharted 4 multiplayer update arrives tomorrow and includes so many goodies! Here is a list of what’s being added:
- New weapons like assault rifles and pistols.
- Vanity Items which include some Last of Us inspired pieces based on the in-game comic Savage Starlight.
- A change to King of the Hill where the first team who reaches the point cap will have to capture another hill called the Victory Hill, giving the other team one last chance.
- New taunts will be available.
- When you buy Uncharted Points you earn VIP status and get a 40% boots on Relics instead of 20%.
- New Boosters will be added to Survival mode.
- Players can see all multiplayer achievements in new personal stats page.
Naughty Dog also said that this update was supposed to add a new map, but some last minute performance issues caused a delay. They said it will come soon and it will be called Treasury. Also mentioned was the Classic mode returning to Uncharted 4’s beta test playlist sometime in the near future. They are considering a “medley” playlist with multiple game modes and confirmed one more major update coming soon. ND also brought up a colorblind option that isn’t currently being worked on, but is still on the table. Naughty Dog has zero plans to add a split screen to Uncharted 4 multiplayer, sorry guys!
You can read about everything covered in the live stream on this blog post from Naughty Dog. What do you guys think of the new additions to the Uncharted 4 multiplayer? Let us know in the comment section below or even better, start a conversation about it on our Disqus channel! Want the best gaming news hot off the presses? Then follow DFTG on Twitter for gaming and entertainment news live 24/7!
Freelancer Spotlight417 Posts
Our Freelancer Spotlight is a way for our community members to be involved and share what they love with the site! From news, reviews, to cosplay features - it's one of the many ways our community can become even more immersive with DFTG.