The Sims 4 University Pack Officially Revealed (VIDEO)
Eagle-eyed Sims community members saw this coming, but for those not in the know – there’s a university pack heading to The Sims 4. Earlier this week thanks to SimsVIP, a description and key art for this new content pack was leaked. However, Maxis and EA have officially revealed their next DLC featuring dormitories, classes, extracurricular activities and more. Check it out below:
The Sims 4: Discover University Pack Features
- Settling In: Once your Sim is enrolled in good ole U of B or Foxbury Institute, it’s time to choose a dorm (if they’re staying on-campus), maybe spend some time in the student commons, or set up a study session in the library. Have your Sim hop on a bike to really explore their university and all it has to offer! And don’t forget to make sure they show off their school pride with new university swag from a kiosk on campus!
- Academics: When it comes right down to it, college is all about the classes and your Sims have a huge selection of them to choose from. Biology? Sure thing. Computer Science? You bet. Villainy? Weirdly enough, yeah! There are lectures to attend, term papers to work on, and presentations to give. And, of course, attending classes (or blowing them off) will affect their final grades. Remember, the more they learn, the better they’ll be in their future careers, so no slacking if your Sims want to succeed.
- Extra-Curricular Activities: You know what they say about all work and no play, right? When your Sims aren’t burning the midnight oil studying for a big exam, they might want to try out some juice pong, hang out with their roommates, or maybe join school organizations like robotics, debate, or art. The campus rumor mill also claims there’s a mysterious secret society on the lookout for new members, but we wouldn’t know anything about that (wink wink).
- Self Expression: College is all about discovering who you’re meant to be, and your Sims can really experiment with their personal style. It all starts with dorm room decor that reflects their personality. From posters to mini-fridges (for all-important midnight snacking), you can make their room perfect for studying or just hanging out. And when it comes to personal style, send them to class dressed to impress or sporting comfy sweats – it’s all up to you!
The Sims 4: Discover University pack will be available on November 15th for PC and Mac. Unfortunately, Xbox One and PS4 will have to wait well into Winter on December 17th. That’s plenty of time to prepare for the full uni experience – crying alone in bathroom stalls, experiencing blooming love, and participating in extracurricular activities!
What do you think about the Discover University pack for the Sims 4? Which one has been your favorite thus far, or are you ready for the next installment in the series? Let us know what you think in the comments section below or start a conversation on Don’t Feed the Gamers Facebook page. To stay up to date on gaming and entertainment news as it happens, follow us on Twitter! Here are some of our latest:
- Xbox Game Pass For Console Announces 7 New Games Coming Soon
- Darksiders Genesis Release Date Revealed In New Trailer (VIDEO)
- Fatal Frame Producer Wants To Make A New Entry For Nintendo Switch
- Everspace 2 Targeting 4K Visuals On Xbox One X And PS4 Pro
The Sims 4 is available on PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Mac.
Hoi Duong1872 Posts
Hoi is an elusive figure at DFTG, whose favorite past-times include chillin' in the Fade, reading manga, watching anime, collecting novelty items, and gaming.