Origin Access Adds Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, Need For Speed Heat, And More
EA has revealed that Origin Access is adding 7 new titles to its subscription service. Chief amongst the new additions is the latest lightsaber-wielding adventure – Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. However, in order to unlock this new adventure, interested Padawan will need to opt-in for the premier version of Origin Access rather than the basic addition.
For those who may not already be familiar with Origin Access, this is a premium service that is offered through EA’s gaming library called Origin. The service breaks down into two separate membership categories, Basic and Premier. The basic membership is $4.99/month or $29.99/year and provides the following features: 10-hour early access to upcoming games, 240 available titles to play, 10% off Origin purchases. The premier membership for Origin Access is $14.99/month or $99.99/year and includes the following features: extra content included with new EA Games, Full Game early access to upcoming releases, 252 titles to play, and 10% off Origin purchases.
Below is the list of titles that became available this month on Origin Access:
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order™ – Deluxe Edition (Premier)
- An action-adventure game set after the events of Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith. Develop your Force abilities, hone your lightsaber techniques, and explore the ancient mysteries of a long-lost civilization – all while staying one step ahead of the Empire and its deadly Inquisitors.
- Tropico 6
- For the first time in the series, manage extensive archipelagos, build bridges to connect your islands and use new means of transportation and infrastructure. Send your Tropicans on raids to steal the wonders of the world, including the Statue of Liberty and the Eiffel Tower.
- Mutant Year Zero
- A tactical game combining the turn-based combat of XCOM with story, exploration, stealth, and strategy. Take control of a team of Mutants navigating a post-human Earth. Created by a team including former HITMAN leads and the designer of PAYDAY.
- SINNER: Sacrifice for Redemption
- A boss battler action-RPG. Face eight abhorrent bosses, the first seven each based on one of the deadly sins. Before each epic clash, you must sacrifice a stat and level down to enter combat. Each fight will be tougher than the last as you wage war against sin itself
- A narrative adventure set aboard a high-tech space station in the year 2088. … You’ll use your ability to rewind, fast-forward, and move through the physical space of these complex, interwoven scenes to examine events from every angle, reconstructing the multi-layered narrative as you explore.
- For the King
- A strategic RPG that blends tabletop and roguelike elements in a challenging adventure that spans the realms. Set off on a single-player experience or play cooperatively both online and locally
- Farmer’s Dynasty
- The unique REAL-LIFE SIMULATION offers a totally new farming simulation experience and mixes elements of a Life Simulation and Role-Playing with a classical Farming Simulation game. A tool for every repair job, every rebuild task, and every situation.
What title are you most excited to check out this month on Origin Access? Do you plan on going for the premier membership so you can play Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order? Sound off with your thoughts in the comment section below, and don’t forget to check out DFTG on Twitter for gaming and entertainment news live 24/7!
If you enjoyed this article, be sure to check out more from Don’t Feed the Gamers:
Matt Ruppert698 Posts
Navy Veteran with a penchant for the FPS genre, Chewy has all aspects of the gaming community covered. Don't expect to see him on a console any time soon, however - though he has experience in all platforms, the PC Master Race has a firm hold on him.