Elite: Dangerous Finally Gets a PlayStation 4 Release Date
Elite: Dangerous was released way back in December of 2014 for PC, then Xbox in October of 2015, but now the space simulation game will finally get a PlayStation release! According to Frontier Developments, the title is coming to PS4 on June 27th both digitally and at game retailers! They said that the retail version of the game includes the base game, 1000 Frontier points, and the Horizons expansion. Frontier had announced that Elite: Dangerous would be coming to PS4 earlier this year and now we have a date.
The space adventure, combat simulation, and trading game is crazy. The player is piloting a ship through a 1:1 scale open world galaxy that was modeled after the Milky Way and the game features massive multiplayer gameplay. Elite: Dangerous is the 4th in the series and the sequel to Frontier: First Encounters. The title also supports VR devices like the Oculus Rift and you can purchase it on Steam or for the Xbox One today at $30 or $60 with all DLC.
So what do the players think of Elite: Dangerous finally coming to the PS4? Do you plan to purchase the PS4 version? Tell us about it in the comment section below and then if you haven’t yet, head over to the Don’t Feed the Gamers Twitter page for the hottest gaming news 24/7! Need more gaming news in your life right this second? Then check out these other great articles below!
- ZeniMax Suing Samsung Over VR Following Their Lawsuit Win Against Oculus
- Troll Ruins Historic Moment in Elite Dangerous History During In-Game Event (VIDEO)
- Harvest Moon Light of Hope Confirmed for the Nintendo Switch, PC, and PS4
- Sony Details the PS4 Crash Bandicoot Trilogy Pre-Order Bonuses
- Resident Evil – Code Veronica X is Making a Comeback to the PS4
- Aksys Games Officially Announces Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma Coming to PS4
Deidre Howerton413 Posts
I'm like a crazy cat lady, only instead of cats I have 5000 kids. I spend my free time playing XBox One and reading longer than I should.