Ori And The Will Of The Wisps Release Date Revealed With New Trailer (VIDEO)
The Game Awards 2019 provided fans of gaming with many gifts, including a bounty of new announcements and reveals. One game that made an appearance was the already-known Ori and the Will of the Wisps, the highly anticipated sequel to 2015’s Ori and the Blind Forest.
The trailer that was shown reveals more of the beautiful journey that lies ahead for players. In addition to the gorgeousness on display, a release date was revealed, but it is a bit later than previously thought as the new Ori title has now been delayed by a month. Check it out for yourself below:
In case you don’t know what Ori and the Will of the Wisps has to offer, here’s more:
“Unravel Ori’s true destiny in this emotional and engaging story driven adventure with a stunning soundtrack. Explore a vast, exotic, and strikingly beautiful environment. Guide Ori through a journey of untold danger using newly acquired spirit weapons, spells, and attacks. Utilize an all-new shard system to power-up Ori’s newfound abilities and customize your style of play.”
- Larger-than-life bosses – Encounter towering enemies and thrilling escape sequences.
- New characters – Seek help from an expansive cast of new characters who will help you uncover Ori’s mysterious fate.
- Spirit Trials – Race to the top of the leaderboards in unique speed-run challenges throughout the game.
- Spirit Shrines – Face increasingly challenging waves of enemies in timed trials to collect rewards.
Ori and the Will of the Wisps is set to officially arrive on March 11, 2020 for PC and Xbox One. Keep it tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers as this story develops, and for other gaming goodness going on right now, check out the following:
- No More Heroes 3 Reveals Bizarre Trailer At The Game Awards (VIDEO)
- Godfall Revealed By Gearbox At The Game Awards 2019 (VIDEO)
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Update Adds Photo Mode, Lightsaber Tweak
What say you, gamers? Are you ready to dive into Ori and the Will of the Wisps when it arrives next March? Sound off in the comments section below, and be sure to follow DFTG on Twitter for live gaming and entertainment news 24/7!
Eric Garrett2269 Posts
Eric is an editor and writer for Don't Feed the Gamers. When he is not staring at a computer screen filled with text, he is usually staring at a computer screen filled with controllable animations. Today's youth call this gaming. He also likes to shoot things. With a camera, of course.