Latest Darksiders 3 Trailer Showcases The Force Hollow Of Fury (VIDEO)
Fury in itself is already a force to be reckoned with, and it makes no difference materialized as one of the four horsemen in the Darksiders series. A call back to the play style that the original games are known for, Darksiders 3 reinvigorates the franchise with Fury as the main character to be reckoned with. To restore balance to all, she must face the Seven Deadly Sins and the monstrosities that oblige them. Will she emerge as the most powerful of the Horsemen?
In the latest trailer for Darksiders 3, THQ Nordic and Gunfire Games showcases the dark force behind Fury’s power – Force Hollow. The Force Hollow is a powerful form Fury can take on, allowing the “collection and precise focusing of energy into concentrated attacks.” This can be acquired at a later point in gameplay. With it, she’s certainly a force to be reckoned with. Scorn becomes a versatile weapon with two different forms – one takes on the appearance of a gargantuan hammer to shatter enemies upon impact, while the other can “act as a focal point for magnetic attraction.” See for yourself below:
The Force Hollow form allows Fury to use magnetic abilities to draw in energy, enemies, and debris as weapons to be released in a “single explosive burst.” This adaptation of Scorn can be used to walk on walls and ceilings as well. Want to know more about what Darksiders 3 has to offer? Here are a few key features:
- Play as Fury, a mage who must rely on her whip and magic to restore the balance between good and evil on Earth!
- Harness Fury’s magic to unleash her various forms, each granting her access to new weapons, moves and traversal abilities.
- Explore an open-ended, living, free-form game world in which Fury moves back and forth between environments to uncover secrets while advancing the story.
- Defeat the Seven Deadly Sins and their servants who range from mystical creatures to degenerated beings.
- Sit in awe of Darksiders signature art style. Expansive post-apocalyptic environments that take the player from the heights of heaven to the depths of hell, dilapidated by war and decay and overrun by nature.
Are you ready to control the dark forces of Fury’s power? Are you ready to pummel through enemies and restore everything to balance, and prove once and for all that “she is the most powerful of the Horsemen?” Let us know what you think in the comments section below or start a conversation on DFTG Facebook page. To stay up to date on gaming news as it happens, follow us on Twitter! Here’s some of our latest:
- Lilo & Stitch Live Action Remake In The Works By Disney
- ‘The Quiet Man’ Gets a New Trailer and Release Date (VIDEO)
- Cyberpunk 2077: Warner Bros. Interactive Handling Distribution In North America
Darksiders 3 arrives November 27th, 2018 for PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
Hoi Duong1875 Posts
Hoi is an elusive figure at DFTG, whose favorite past-times include chillin' in the Fade, reading manga, watching anime, collecting novelty items, and gaming.