Metro Exodus: Spartan Collector’s Edition Revealed (VIDEO)
Earlier this year, game developer 4A Games revealed that Metro Exodus had been delayed until next year, citing their desire for the player base to “experience the most ambitious Metro game to date at its absolute best.” Despite the delay, the developer has been forthcoming with loads of new gameplay footage courtesy of its presentation at E3 2018. Now that the release date is only 3 months away, 4A Games and publisher Deep Silver have revealed the Metro Exodus: Spartan Collector’s Edition.
Crafted from the “highest quality materials,” 4A Games and Deep Silver released a trailer showing off the Spartan Collector’s Edition, which includes loads of exclusive goodies for the dedicated Metro fan. Check out the trailer below:
Here’s what’s included in the Spartan Collector’s Edition:
- Premium Quality Artyom Statue – This highly detailed, hand-painted resin statue stands at 10.5 inches high and captures the iconic scene from the Metro Exodus announce trailer of Artyom fighting off a deadly Watchman. Each statue is individually numbered.
- Authentic Spartan Order Dog Tag – A finely crafted authentic replica of Artyom’s Spartan Order tag.
- Authentic Spartan Order Patches – Two high quality Spartan Order patches.
- “Artyom’s Memories” – 4 Collectible Postcards – Arytom’s most treasured items are postcards from the world before it was devastated by nuclear war. Fans of the Metro series will recognise Artyom’s collection, given to him by those he encounters on his journey. Each postcard carries a message from his closest friends and companions.
- Bespoke packaging – The Spartan Collector’s Edition comes in gigantic, barrel shaped packaging, based on an in-game design.
There will only be 4000 Spartan Collector’s Editions made, all of which retail for $149.99, as well as a $44.99 postage and packing fee for those buying in the United States. Those looking to pre-order the Collector’s Edition can do so right here.
Metro Exodus launches for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on February 22, 2019.
So, thoughts on the Collector’s Edition? Plan on purchasing it? Let us know in the comments section below, and as always, stay tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers for all the latest gaming and entertainment news! Don’t forget to follow DFTG on Twitter for our 24/7 news feed!
Ryan "Cinna" Carrier3026 Posts
Ryan is the Lead Editor for Don't Feed the Gamers. When he isn't writing, Ryan is likely considering yet another playthrough of Final Fantasy IX. He's also the DFTG cinnamon bun.