Gran Turismo Sport’s Car Roster Gets A Boost In New Update (VIDEO)
It’s been a busy time for game developers as we trench toward the end of another year and an end of a decade. Despite living in the midst of the holiday season, studios aren’t slowing down. Alongside other updates this month, Gran Turismo Sport reveals five new cars and other sweet bonuses. Check out the trailer below for a scenic peek:
The Gran Turismo Sport Update Features
Lewis Hamilton Time Trial Challenge
- The “Lewis Hamilton Time Trial Challenge,” a purchasable DLC, will allow players to challenge the lap times set by Gran Turismo Maestro and 6-time Formula 1 World Champion Lewis Hamilton.
Five New Cars
- Jaguar Vision Gran Turismo Coupé ’20 (Gr.X)
- RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7 (N400)
- RUF CTR3 ’07 (N700)
- TOYOTA 86 GT “Limited” ’16 (N200)
- BMW M3 Coupé ’03 (N300)
New Rounds Added to GT League Events
- Beginner League
- Two new rounds join The Passion of Dr. Wankel.
- Amateur League
- Two new rounds will be added to Boxer Spirit.
- Professional League
- Two new rounds join Vision Gran Turismo Trophy +.
- Endurance League
- One new round will be added to the X2019 Competition Endurance Series.
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps becomes part of “Circuit Experience”
The Gran Turismo Sport update is completely free and available now for everyone. What’s your favorite feature to come with Gran Turismo’s latest update? Which will be your go-to car now that there are 7 new ones to choose from? Let us know what you think in the comments section below or start a conversation on Don’t Feed the Gamers Facebook page. To stay up to date on gaming and entertainment news as it happens, follow us on Twitter! Here are some of our latest:
Hoi Duong1948 Posts
Hoi is an elusive figure at DFTG, whose favorite past-times include chillin' in the Fade, reading manga, watching anime, collecting novelty items, and gaming.