Fallout New California Team Shows Off Their Unique Soundtrack
Bethesda modding groups may be the most ambitious groups out there. With hordes of expansive Skyrim mods coming and a list of mods for Fallout that add tons of new content to the game, it’s hard to see these titles ever really dying. One of the dedicated groups, working on Fallout New California, is looking at an October launch and they’ve got their own original soundtrack to go with the game.
The Fallout New California team has kept fans up to date on all of their progress, giving fans a look at each step in development. Their latest update is no exception as they revealed a video that features music they made specifically for the game. Here is what the development team had to say about the soundtrack:
How many mods have not just an original Ambient OST, but not one, but two 15 track albums of original lyrical music for the in-game radio. We’ve got Martin Purvis — Angelic pipes, the man is a treasure. All original tunes made just for us that sound like they were ripped out of a time vortex coming out of 1953 and covers as good as the classics.”
“We’ve got Martin Purvis — Angelic pipes, the man is a treasure. All original tunes made just for us that sound like they were ripped out of a time vortex coming out of 1953 and covers as good as the classics.”
- We’ve got Pablo Cortina — Brilliant melodies, excellent rhythm, glorious sound. That Brazil! cover? Old Man Mose? Flawless. Seriously, you can listen to Martin and Pablo’s album all week.
- We’ve got Erich von Hildburghausen — Dark industrial ambient tracks that are so close to Fallout 1 and 2 you get flashbacks.
- Christana Udracon — Outstanding terrifying ambient rock for tense and epic moments.
- Shik Shadle — Garage Punk that makes our Raiders sound like legitimate madmen. Fallout vibes through and through.
- The Addiction — One part 50s Link Wray, one part 80s Punk Band, really fits in nice with our Raider faction radio.
Their latest post on Facebook details everything the players can expect from the music in Fallout New California. There is even more to see about the original soundtrack here, including the different kinds of sounds coming with the mod. For those wanting more info than just the soundtrack, check out their website here!
What do you think about the detail going into Fallout New California? Join in on the conversation in the comment section below! Don’t forget to follow DFTG on Twitter for live gaming and entertainment news 24/7!
Charles Douglas691 Posts
Deep in the mountains of the south west lives a man who writes game editorials, makes YouTube Videos, and is an overall mega nerd. An avid believer in Unicorns, and your new all star line backer, Number 34, CHARLES DOUGLAAAAAAASSSS!!!!