DOTA 2 Reveals Details On Their Latest Hero — Meet Dawnbreaker
DOTA 2 revealed details on their latest update, and even introduced a new hero to the battlefield. Meet Valora the Dawnbreaker, a melee strength hero who wields a celestial hammer to crush enemies and heal allies. As one of the most prized warriors among the Children of Light, forged from the heart of a young, metallic star, Valora was “called to spread the glow of the Children’s wisdom to the darkest reaches of the universe.” Check out her abilities below.
The dark days of winter are finally behind us as today’s update heralds the break of radiant dawn. Introducing an all-new cosmic hero, Dawnbreaker, and the 7.29 Gameplay Update.https://t.co/BSMzhoXu0i pic.twitter.com/YVKEoQOrPq
— DOTA 2 (@DOTA2) April 9, 2021
- Starbreaker: Dawnbreaker whirls her hammer around 3 times, damaging enemies with her attack plus bonus damage. On the final strike, she smashes her hammer down, stunning and damaging enemies in front of her.
- Celestial Hammer: Dawnbreaker hurls her weapon at a target, damaging enemies struck along the way. The hammer pauses for 2.0 seconds at the destination before flying back to her, leaving a trail of fire that slows enemies. Dawnbreaker can recall the hammer at any time, pulling her towards it so they meet in the middle.
- Luminosity: After 3 attacks, Dawnbreaker powers up, charging her next attack with a critical hit that heals all allied heroes within 650 units around her for a portion of attack damage dealt. Creeps and neutral enemies provide less healing. Allies are healed for 35% of the amount.
- Solar Guardian: Dawnbreaker creates a pulsing effect at a location within 350 units of an allied hero anywhere on the map, damaging enemies and healing allies with each pulse. After a short duration, she flies to the target location, dealing additional damage and stunning enemies upon landing. Once channeled, Dawnbreaker cannot stop the ability.
Valora the Dawnbreaker is part of DOTA 2’s latest update, and it’s a sizeable one at that. It brings with it a considerable list of general updates, item updates, map adjustments, hero nerfs and buffs, and more. Want more information on the latest hero? Check out her official page here. If you’re looking for the patch notes, be sure to check out this page.
What do you think of the latest hero to join DOTA 2?Let us know what you think in the comment below or start a conversation on Don’t Feed the Gamers Facebook page. To stay up to date on gaming and entertainment news as it happens, follow us on Twitter! Here are some of our latest:
- Outriders Dev Provides Update On Inventory Wipe Issue, Temporary Workaround
- Resident Evil Village Map Reveals Locations Outside Of Castle Dimitrescu
- WWE 2K22 Announced With New Trailer – “It Hits Different” (VIDEO)
If you enjoy this writer’s work, please consider supporting them by tossing a Ko-fi their way! Every little bit helps and aims to keep DFTG independent and free of bias.
Hoi Duong2131 Posts
Hoi is an elusive figure at DFTG, whose favorite past-times include chillin' in the Fade, reading manga, watching anime, collecting novelty items, and gaming.