Dead By Daylight Gets Terrifying New Killer “The Spirit” (VIDEO)
The Dead by Daylight test servers have just received a new update giving players a chance to check out their latest Killer on the Public Test Build server for PC. Behaviour Interactive is bringing a new level of terror with the chapter called “Shattered Bloodline.” In it, a woman with wild black hair is sent to terrorize survivors, and the terrifying video below teases the coming Killer:
The full loadout for The Spirit hasn’t been released yet but fans have been sharing what they have discovered so far on social media. Included in the sharing are some photos of the character that are, well, pretty creepy. See for yourself in the photos below:
— SD커미션 받는 큐빵 (@CCBB_CCBB) August 28, 2018
The vengeful spirit, disembodied, uses a blade for her main attack. A power called “Yamaoka’s Haunting” allows The Spirit to phase through the level and quickly close the gap between her and the escaping players. There are some restrictions to the move in Dead by Daylight that can be seen below, along with three unique perks that all Killers get:
Yamaoka’s Haunting (Phase-walking)
“The Spirit can use her power to enter an ethereal plane and reappear at a new location. Tap and Hold the Power button to charge. The Spirit will depart her physical body, leaving behind a stationary ‘husk’. While the power is active:”
- The Spirit may traverse freely to a new location, moving at a faster rate for a short duration. She is still confined to movement within the physical environments and surroundings.
- The Spirit leaves the physical plane, losing sight of all survivor. She can, however, still sense the scratch marks they leave in the environment.
- The Spirit will produce an audible cue at her current location
- Once the power has ended, The Spirit retains her speed boost for a brief period and her husk fades away.
- After breaking 4 pallets, the next pallet that stuns you will break instantly
Hex: Haunted Ground
- Two trapped totems spawn in the Trial. If one of them gets cleansed, every survivor suffers from the Exposed effect for 40 seconds
- You become obsessed with one survivor. Each time a generator is completed, the obsession sees your aura for 3 seconds and all survivors’ auras are revealed to your for 3 seconds. Once all generators are completed, the obsession has the Exposed status effect and the killer can kill the obsession.
- Only one Obsession per match.
Overall the new Dead by Daylight Killer is looking to be a pretty terrifying addition to the game. Players interested in checking the character out can do so on the PTB testing site. This character is only one part of the new chapter, so be sure to keep up with Don’t Feed the Gamers as more details emerge.
What do you think about the latest Killer in Dead by Daylight? Join in on the conversation in the comment section below! Don’t forget to follow DFTG on Twitter for live gaming and entertainment news 24/7!
Charles Douglas734 Posts
Deep in the mountains of the south west lives a man who writes game editorials, makes YouTube Videos, and is an overall mega nerd. An avid believer in Unicorns, and your new all star line backer, Number 34, CHARLES DOUGLAAAAAAASSSS!!!!