Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Zombies Invade All Modes In New Event (VIDEO)
Following a number of teases placed throughout the last few weeks, Treyarch has revealed a bevy of undead changes are on the way to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4. Building off of the popular Zombies mode, the flesh-eating horde is now spreading to every online mode the game has to offer in a new wide-reaching invasion event titled Operation Apocalypse Z.
Going live across Multiplayer, Blackout, and Zombies modes, the new operation introduces a quite the array of Zombie-themed game modes, weapons, map updates. The robotic Reaper specialist comes to Black Ops 4 Multiplayer, Blackout gets some apocalyptic new maps, and Zombies finally receives the previously-teased Alpha Omega DLC–featuring a dark, souped-up version of the series’ classic Nuketown map. Check out the trailer for Operation Apocalypse Z below alongside a content rundown via Treyarch.
- New Specialist: Reaper
- New Game Mode: Sticks & Stones
- New Maps (Black Ops Pass):
- Der Schatten
- Havana (Black Ops Flashback)
- New Alt Map: Jungle Flooded
- + More
- New Map Updates:
- The Haunting Fog – An apocalyptic transformation to the main map.
- Alcatraz: Nightfall – The prison island under the cover of darkness.
- New Game Modes
- Quads Fog – A limited-time Quads playlist where cloudy skies hang over an ominous fog.
- Alcatraz Portals Horde – An Alcatraz game mode with more Zombies enemy types that spawn throughout the map.
- New Weapons/Equipment
- New Playable Characters:
- M. Shadows
- Danny Trejo
- New Experience: “Alpha Omega”
- New Elixirs:
- Head Drama
- Phoenix Up
- New Perk: Blood Wolf Bite
- + More
- 40 new Contraband stream Tiers
- Zombies-themed Specialist outfits
- New Mastercrafts and MKII Weapons
- Earnable Ultra Weapon Bribe
- + More
Operation Apocalypse Z is an experience seemingly tailor-made for Black Ops fans, as evident by inclusions such as Reaper from Black Ops III and bringing together both Primis and Ultimis crews for an easter egg-filled Nuketown Zombies map. The event goes live in Black Ops 4 tomorrow (July 9th) for players on PlayStation 4, with PC and Xbox One getting their undead due a week later on July 16th.
What do you think? Are you hyped for Call of Duty:Black Ops 4’s epic zombie takeover? What surprises do you think await in Operation Apocalypse Z? Let us know in the comments below and be sure to follow Don’t Feed the Gamers on Twitter and Facebook to be informed of the latest gaming and entertainment news 24 hours a day! For more headlines recently featured on DFTG, check out these next few news stories:
Eric Hall2348 Posts
Phone-browsing Wikipedia in one hand and clutching his trusty controller in the other, the legendary Eric Hall spreads his wealth of knowledge as a writer for Don't Feed the Gamers. Be sure to catch his "Throwback Thursday" segment for a nostalgic look at trivia from the past.