Latest Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Patch Adds Ambush LTM And IX Gauntlets To All Platforms
If you follow our Twitch channel, you will notice that we have been playing a lot more Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 – and like you, we’re interested in the weekly updates. Treyarch has announced the next set of changes that are coming to all systems, with additional changes for Xbox and PC players. Most importantly, all systems can now enjoy the Ambush limited-time-mode for Blackout and the new IX Gauntlet for Zombies mode. Additional changes include newly featured playlists, bug fixes, and stability enhancements.
The team started off the post by describing what players can expect in the latest release, stating “We’re dropping two Nuketown Featured Playlists today in MP, and our new IX Zombies Gauntlet and Ambush limited-time mode in Blackout are now live on all platforms! Mercenary Capture Moshpit and Endurance Chaos Moshpit also round out the Featured category in MP with this update, and our Pro Series Moshpit playlist continues on all platforms with the latest CWL ruleset.”
Check out all the details on the latest Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 patch, via Treyarch’s Reddit post:
- Mercenary Nuketown added as Featured Playlist in MP.
- Hardcore Nuketown, Mercenary Capture Moshpit, and Endurance Chaos Moshpit added to Featured category rotation in MP.
- Pro Series Moshpit playlist continues in MP on all platforms.
- “Veni, Vidi, Zombie!” Gauntlet in Zombies now live on all platforms.
- Ambush limited-time mode now available in Blackout on all platforms.
- Stability improvements in Multiplayer and Blackout.
- Miscellaneous gameplay improvements in Zombies.
- Featured Playlists
- Mercenary Nuketown added as Featured Playlist.
- Hardcore Nuketown, Mercenary Capture Moshpit, Endurance Chaos Moshpit, and Pro Series Moshpit added to Featured category.
- Game Modes
- Resolved an issue that caused the 9-Bang to be used more than once per round in Heist.
- Fixed a CODcaster crash with maximum players in Search & Destroy.
- Resolved an issue related to the Daemon 3XB where players could lose their weapons and points when taking a weapon from the Mystery Box.
- Closed an exploit where players could use the Electric Burst and a charged melee attack to stop enemies from pathing to players.
- Closed an exploit where players were able to keep the effects of the Ragnarok DG-5 if they were holding a Monkey Bomb or Claymore while the Special Weapon timed out.
- Closed an exploit where players could recreate the shockwave of the Special Weapon by switching between Equipment and Special Weapon.
- Helicopters now properly begin to malfunction when flying outside of the circle in Ambush.
- Black Market
- Fixed an issue with Crash’s Warlock outfit that prevented players from receiving the corresponding Warpaint.
Xbox and PC Only
- Limited-Time Mode
- Weapons limited to sniper rifles, melee attacks, and launchers only.
- Circle constantly advances with no delays between collapses.
- “Veni, Vidi, Zombie!” (IX)
- 30 rounds of challenges with unique rules for each round.
- Players earn medals and tiered rewards for completing rounds 10, 20, and 30, as well as a cosmetic reward for completing round 30 without failing a round.
- Players are issued a Strike by failing a round, with the game ending after three Strikes.
- All matches are timed for competitive speed-run support.
- “Veni, Vidi, Zombie!” (IX)
What do you think of the latest changes to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4? Have you had a chance to participate in the Ambush LTM? If so, what are your thoughts? Sound off with your thoughts in the comment section below, and don’t forget to check out DFTG on Twitter for gaming and entertainment news live 24/7!
If you enjoyed this article, be sure to check out more from Don’t Feed the Gamers:
Matt Ruppert695 Posts
Navy Veteran with a penchant for the FPS genre, Chewy has all aspects of the gaming community covered. Don't expect to see him on a console any time soon, however - though he has experience in all platforms, the PC Master Race has a firm hold on him.