Assassin’s Creed Origins March Update Brings Tons Of New Content, Plus New Expansion
Ubisoft has released a new blog update detailing all the changes coming to Assassin’s Creed Origins in the month of March. Fans of the title should be very excited, as there is tons of new content that will be coming out soon including the release of Curse of the Pharaohs. Other items include new weapons and armor, new Trials of the Gods, an increase in level cap, and much more. Of course, like all previous updates, the team plans to correct any issues that fans have been experiencing.
According to Ubisoft’s blog update:
This month the time has come to leave for Thebes. Four years after the events of the main game, Bayek will be heading into a completely new journey that will not only lead to some mysterious discoveries but also to hours of new gameplay for you.
The Curse of the Pharaohs will be made available on March 13.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Discover the Ancient capital city of Thebes with its temples of Karnak and Luxor
- Explore secret tombs in the Valley of Kings and what lies beyond
- New gear, outfits and mount
- Level Increase up to 55
- Available as part of the Season Pass or purchasable separately from March 13
In addition to that, we will offer you two options to play The Curse of the Pharaohs:
- You can enter the Thebes region playing using your current progress from the main game
- Or you can boost your save games. This creates a new save game in which Bayek is Level 45 with pre-selected gear. This option allows lower-level players to delve into the expansion straight away.
The title update initially planned for the end of February will now be coming on March 6. These are the highlights you can look forward to:
- Introduction quest “Lights Among the Dunes” to celebrate the arrival of The Curse of the Pharaohs expansion
- Hard mode for the Trials of the Gods to make the boss fights more challenging
- New Anubis Item Set as reward for defeating the Trials of the Gods in Hard mode
→ As usual, players will receive one item of the set per event.
Trials of the Gods
With the introduction of the hard mode for the Trials of the Gods, we will unleash 2 gods every week, one on normal mode, the other on hard mode.
- March 6 – 13 → Anubis on Normal + Sekhmet on Hard
- March 13 – 20 → Sobek on Normal + Anubis on Hard
- March 20 – 27 → Sekhmet on Normal + Sobek on Hard
- March 27 – April 3 → Anubis on Normal + Sekhmet on Hard
Undead Pack – March 6
Return from the Underworld and terrify your opponents brandishing your Scorpion theme weapons. This pack features the Eternal Vigil mount, the Serket’s Reach (Warrior Bow), the Scorpion Shield, the Song of the Desert (Sickle Sword) and the Pharaoh’s Regalia outfit.
Far Cry Primal Pack – March 20
Rise above extinction and become the Apex Predator with these Stone Age weapons from the land of Oros. This pack includes the Fanged Mace, the Horn Bow (Hunter Bow), the Flint Spear and the Composite Bow (Light Bow).
Having some Ubisoft Club Units spare? The “Hunter’s Fur” outfit will be available as Ubisoft Club Reward from March 20.
What do you think of the new content coming in the latest update? What are you most excited for in the Curse of Pharaohs? Sound off with your thoughts in the comment section below, and don’t forget to check out DFTG on Twitter for gaming and entertainment news live 24/7!
If you enjoyed this article, be sure to check out more from Don’t Feed the Gamers:
- Far Cry 5 Short Film “Inside Eden’s Gate” Is Coming To Amazon Prime (VIDEO)
- Throwback Thursday: Conker’s Bad Fur Day – The Gloriously Offensive N64 Classic (VIDEO)
- Xbox Changes Might Have Reset Your Privacy Settings Without You Knowing, Here’s How To Check
- Detroit: Become Human May Release Date Officially Confirmed
Matt Ruppert703 Posts
Navy Veteran with a penchant for the FPS genre, Chewy has all aspects of the gaming community covered. Don't expect to see him on a console any time soon, however - though he has experience in all platforms, the PC Master Race has a firm hold on him.