Apex Legends Season 2 Details, Limited-Time Event Coming Next Week
The hype surrounding Respawn Entertainment’s free-to-play battle royale title has seemingly settled after a wildly successful launch. There are still plenty of players taking to the title, but it just isn’t being talked about as much anymore. That said, Season 2 is just around the corner and the Apex Legends devs have revealed some of the first details along with the announcement of a limited-time event that is inbound.
The Legendary Hunt will be arriving next week, and it will provide players with an opportunity to earn some sweet new loot if they are able to complete the challenges. Included in this are the Epic Master of the Hunt Bloodhound skin, Legendary Honored Prey R-301 skin, Legendary Night Terror Wraith skin, and more. Respawn will share additional details on this next Tuesday, June 4th.
“Leeeeeee-RSPN here, with an update on Battle Pass Season 2,” the post reads. “We’ve been listening to the community discussion regarding the Season 1 Battle Pass and have gotten a ton of great feedback from players. Today, we’re excited to share just some of the changes and improvements you can expect with the Season 2 Battle Pass, so y’all can know that we’re headed in the right direction.”
Here’s a look at what is to be expected with the new improvements:
- Level up via Daily and Weekly Challenges.
- Time to Battle Pass level 100 should be significantly reduced.
- Three additional Legendary skins added to the rewards track.
- Three entirely new content categories replace badge and stat tracker rewards.
- You’ll earn enough Crafting Metal rewards from the full reward track to craft a Legendary item, or whatever your heart desires.
You can read the full post from Respawn right here. Apex Legends is currently available on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Keep it tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers as this story develops, and for other gaming goodness going on right now, check out the following:
- New Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Game Revealed (VIDEO)
- Cadence Of Hyrule – Crypt Of The Necrodancer Release Date Leaked
- Mortal Kombat 11 DLC Announcement Teased for Next Week (VIDEO)
What say you, gamers? Are you excited for Season 2 of Apex Legends? Sound off in the comments section below, and be sure to follow DFTG on Twitter for live gaming and entertainment news 24/7!