Vermintide’s Karak Azgaraz DLC Announced for Warhammer: End Times
Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide fans rejoice! New adventures abound as the Karak Azgaraz DLC heads straight to your hard drives and into your peepers at an unknown time. The Karak Azgaraz DLC was recently announced for the Left 4 Dead-inspired co-op game of glory, and it looks like it may be shaping up to be a good one! Players will be able to enjoy three new maps, wield two new weapons, earn three new achievements, and have countless adventures as they take on the Skaven army.
“The Skaven are plotting, and all that stands between them and their vile success is you and your friends. For the Dwarfs!”
- Khazid Kro – Journey through the outlying settlement of Kazid Kro in search of a Dwarfen engineer by the name of Halgrim.
- The Cursed Rune – Explore the snow covered Grey Mountains in search of a vault containing a special rune.
- Chain of Fire – Make your way to the top of the mountain to set the beacon ablaze and warn nearby settlements of the approaching Skaven army.
- Warpick – Give the Skaven a few new breathing holes with this handy Warpick for Bardin Goreksson, the Dwarf Ranger. This weapon can only drop on levels included in the Karak Azgaraz DLC.
- Falchion – Time to slice through the Skaven forces with this sharp edged Falchion for Victor Saltzpyre, the Witch Hunter. This weapon can only drop on levels included in the Karak Azgaraz DLC.
— FATSHARK 🦈 (@fatsharkgames) November 25, 2016
There will also be three new achievements for players to earn while they are on their adventures. The Karak Azgaraz DLC will cost $8.99, and will be available for purchase at an unknown time. Until then, you can check out the open beta for patch 1.5 on PC, which will give players the chance to try out the new map, Chain of Fire. It sounds like there will be an abundance of fun to be had in the upcoming DLC. Just remember, “The Skaven are plotting, and all that stands between them and their vile success is you and your friends. For the Dwarfs!”
What do you have to say for yourselves, gamers? Will you be partaking in this most glorious DLC upon its availability? Are any of you interested in the game, but have been holding out for more content? Do any of you know the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? Have any of you seen this fantastic fan-made browser-based Smash Bros Melee game? Let us know in the comments! As always, keep that DFTG tab pinned so you can continue to check back for the latest and greatest gaming news brought to you with the care of a unicorn groomer.
Eric Garrett2269 Posts
Eric is an editor and writer for Don't Feed the Gamers. When he is not staring at a computer screen filled with text, he is usually staring at a computer screen filled with controllable animations. Today's youth call this gaming. He also likes to shoot things. With a camera, of course.