One-Winged Angel Sephiroth Officially Joins Final Fantasy Brave Exvius (VIDEO)
Today, one of the most popular Final Fantasy villains ever has made his way onto FF spin-off game Final Fantasy Brave Exvius. That’s right, Sephiroth, the One-Winged Angel himself, has finally arrived. Announced less than a week ago in-game and through a recent Square Enix press release, Sephiroth brings with him the implementation of the “Step-up” banner, a feature that has until now only been in the Japanese version of FFBE. Additionally, developer Gumi has also introduced a new Nibelheim King Mog Event, loads of special login bonuses and bundle packs, and more. Check out the official trailer welcoming the One-Winged Angel to the fold below:
Here’s the breakdown of all the limited-time content celebrating the arrival of Sephiroth:
- New “Step-up” Banner – Sephiroth joins FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS characters Lila, Shylt and Mim, in the new Step-up Banner. Each summon, or “step,” performed on this character banner will reward players with special rewards such as Trust Moogles and Summon Tickets, or guaranteed 5-star base units. Completing all steps on the banner will guarantee players one of the featured 5-star base characters for this event, including Sephiroth.
- Nibelheim King Mog Event – This new event challenges players to take on Yin & Yang and other familiar monsters from FINAL FANTASY VII as they collect in-game currency to exchange for weapons, abilities, and other rewards.
- Expert Exploration Quest – Starting this May 18, a FINAL FANTASY VII-themed quest sends players to Mt. Nibel to defeat the challenging Materia Keeper boss.
- Special Login Bonus – Additional daily rewards on top of normal daily login bonuses await players starting today.
- Special Bundle Pack – New bundles will be added to commemorate the addition of Sephiroth, which will include Trust Moogles, 4-Star+ Guaranteed Summon Tickets, abilities, and other items.
- Other In-game Campaigns – Various campaigns for beginners and veterans alike will run alongside the new collaboration event, including a half-off stamina campaign and increased rates to receive bonus EXP when enhancing units.
In addition to the above in-game goodies, Square Enix is also offering discounts on the mobile version of Final Fantasy VII (both Android and iOS), as well as its soundtrack through iTunes. Those that would prefer not to purchase through iTunes can do so through Amazon.
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius is available for Android and iOS devices.
So, thoughts on the latest event in Final Fantasy Brave Exvius? Plan on dropping some cash on attempting to pull for Sephiroth? Let us know in the comments section below, and as always, stay tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers for all the latest gaming and entertainment news! Don’t forget to follow DFTG on Twitter for our 24/7 news feed!
Ryan "Cinna" Carrier2978 Posts
Ryan is the Lead Editor for Don't Feed the Gamers. When he isn't writing, Ryan is likely considering yet another playthrough of Final Fantasy IX. He's also the DFTG cinnamon bun.