Kingdom Hearts III Trophy List For PlayStation 4 Revealed
It has been a long road several years in the making, but we are finally less than a month away from the release of Kingdom Hearts 3. The long-awaited sequel has had fans drooling for years now, with its promise of many new Disney worlds being introduced into the Kingdom Hearts universe. However, many fans have been on edge, since a retail copy of the game apparently leaked last month. While significantly less spoilery, one fan has discovered the Kingdom Hearts III trophy list for PlayStation 4, and its contents provide some more insight into the game’s structure and content. There are story-related spoilers below:
Redditor DeftonesBandPSN recently shared the Kingdom Hearts III trophy list on their official Reddit account. The list contains 46 trophies, with the majority consisting of 32 bronze trophies mostly earned by completing the main story of the game. The complete Kingdom Hearts III trophy list is as follows:
- Platinum – KINGDOM HEARTS III Complete Master – Unlock all other trophies.
- Bronze – A New Journey – Begin your brand new adventure.
- Bronze – Clash of the Gods – Adventure through Olympus and complete the story.
- Bronze – A Wish at Twilight – Adventure through Twilight Town and complete the story.
- Bronze – Inseparable Friends – Adventure through Toy Box and complete the story.
- Bronze – Happily Ever After – Adventure through the Kingdom of Corona and complete the story.
- Bronze – The Power of Laughter – Adventure through Monstropolis and complete the story.
- Bronze – An Act of True Love – Adventure through Arendelle and complete the story.
- Bronze – Way of the Pirate – Adventure through The Caribbean and complete the story.
- Bronze – Making a Difference – Adventure through San Fransokyo and complete the story.
- Bronze – Home Again – Adventure through the Hundred Acre Wood and complete the story.
- Bronze – The Hearts Joined to His – Gather the seven guardians of light.
- Bronze – No Matter What – Reunite with Kairi.
- Silver – The Battle to End All – Begin the final confrontation with Master Xehanort.
- Gold – Another Chapter Closed – Finish the game and view the ending.
- Gold – Hidden Kings – Complete the lucky Emblems section of the Gummiphone.
- Bronze – Know Thine Enemy – Complete the Adversaries section of the Gummiphone.
- Silver – No Stone Unturned – Complete the Treasures section of the Gummiphone.
- Silver – Synthesist – Complete the Synthesis section of the Gummiphone.
- Bronze – One for the Books – Complete the Game Records section of the Gummiphone.
- Bronze – Tall Enough to Ride – use an attraction to defeat enemies for the first time.
- Bronze – Heartbound – Use a link to defeat enemies for the first time.
- Bronze – Grand Mage – Cast grand magic for the first time.
- Bronze – Knight – Defeat 1,000 enemies.
- Bronze – Bishop – Defeat 3,000 enemies.
- Silver – Rook – Defeat 5,000 enemies.
- Silver – Flanmeister – Complete all of the Flantastic Seven missions.
- Bronze – Salvager – Use the gummi ship to obtain 20 unique treasures.
- Bronze – Stargazer – use the gummi ship to find and photograph all of the constellations.
- Gold – Thermosphere – Destroy the Schwarzgeist, menace of the Ocean Between.
- Bronze – Centurion – Score at least 12,000,000 pts. in Verum Rex: Beat of Lead.
- Bronze – Festive Dancer – Score at least 70,000 pts. in the Festival Dance.
- Bronze – Shield Shredder – Score at least 600,000 pts. in Frozen Slider.
- Bronze – Datascraper – Get an A rank on both Flash Tracer courses.
- Silver – Dreadnought – Fully Power up the Leviathan.
- Bronze – True Captain – Sink 200 enemy ships in The Caribbean.
- Bronze – Say Cheese! – Snap your first photo.
- Bronze – Lasting Memories – Hold on to 50 photos.
- Bronze – Cornucopia – Collect every type of ingredient.
- Bronze – Full Course – Earn your first “Excellent” while preparing cuisine.
- Silver – Master Chef – Earn an “Excellent” while preparing every type of cuisine.
- Bronze – Muscle Memory – Get a new high score in one of the Classic Kingdom games.
- Silver – Classically Trained – Get a new high score in every Classic Kingdom game.
- Bronze – Blademaster – Obtain a Keyblade that is fully powered up.
- Silver – Ultima Weapon – Synthesize the Ultima Weapon.
- Silver – Leveled Out – Raise Sora to LV 99.
The Kingdom Hearts III trophy list puts some aspects of the game seem in trailers so far into more context, such as the Gummi smartphone seen used by Sora in some trailers confirmed to house tasks and achievements for the player to aim for. The list also seems to indicate all of the Disney worlds that players will visit, reflecting Square Enix’s previous indications that there would be no surprise worlds. Still, this is rather exciting knowing what is in store for fans when they finally get their hands on Kingdom Hearts 3. It is enough to make anyone feel Simple and Clean tonight.
What do you guys think about the Kingdom Hearts III trophy list? Let us know in the comments below! Be sure to stay tuned for the latest Kingdom Hearts III news, such as our guide to all of the pre-order bonuses and special editions of the game available at retailers, here on Don’t Feed the Gamers! Follow us on Twitter to see our updates the minute they go live!
Cory Lara832 Posts
A royally radical and totally tubular 90s kid, Cory has a passion for all things nerdy, particularly gaming and nostalgia. While an accountant by day, he strives to be as creative and humorous as possible in his free time, be it here writing on Don't Feed the Gamers, or making dumb satirical posts on his Twitter, Youtube, Facebook and Instagram accounts.