Free Spyro Reignited Trilogy PS4 Theme Available For Those Who Pre-Order (VIDEO)
Now that we live in a post-reveal world, Spyro fans are beyond delighted to know that everyone’s favorite purple little fire-breather is making a comeback. With the remastered trilogy set to arrive this September, those who get their pre-orders in will receive some free Spyro digital loot.
In a tweet from the official PlayStation Twitter account, we can see the free Spyro Reignited Trilogy PS4 theme that will be given to those who pre-order the title. It shows the purple dragon hanging out atop a wall under the night sky. In addition to this, you’ll also receive an exclusive Spyro avatar if you pay for the game before it launches. Check out the PS4 theme in action below:
Pre-order the Spyro Reignited Trilogy and snag this dynamic theme for your PS4! pic.twitter.com/D8tGAsqoS5
— #GodofWar (@PlayStation) April 12, 2018
For those not in the know, the Reignited Trilogy will come with Spyro the Dragon, Spyro 2: Ripto’s Rage, and Spyro: Year of the Dragon. More about each game can be found below:
Spyro the Dragon
- Gnasty Gnorc has returned from exile and has unleashed evil magic on the Dragon Realms, trapping the Dragons in crystal and raising an army of Gnorcs. Spyro, with his friend Sparx the Dragonfly, is the only Dragon left who can traverse the six Homeworlds, free the Dragons and save the day!
Spyro 2: Ripto’s Rage
- Spyro has been brought to the land of Avalar to defeat the evil sorcerer Ripto who has brought war to Avalar’s Homeworlds. Each Homeworld is being held captive by Ripto and his minions, and it’s up to Spyro to defeat them and bring peace to Avalar’s realms.
Spyro: Year of the Dragon
- The Dragon Realms are celebrating the ‘year of the Dragon’ when a mysterious cloaked figure emerges to steal all the Dragon Eggs. Under the spell of the evil Sorceress, an army of Rhynocs is now guarding the helpless eggs in the Forgotten Realms. With new and old friends, Spyro is on a quest to recover the lost eggs, defeat the Rhynoc army and stop the evil Sorceress.
The Spyro Reignited Trilogy is set to arrive on September 21 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The free Spyro PS4 theme is available to everyone who pre-orders. Keep it tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers as we learn more about the upcoming trilogy, and for other gaming goodness going on right now, check out the following:
- Neopets: A Gaming Era Preserved And A Thriving Community Today
- Call Of Duty: WWII Ground War Mode Revealed, New Multiplayer Map Teased
- New Fortnite Hotfix Update Deployed Following Major Server Outages
What say you, gamers? Will you be pre-ordering the Reignited Trilogy to get the free Spyro PS4 theme? What other games do you hope to see remastered in the future? Sound off in the comments section below, and be sure to follow DFTG on Twitter for live gaming and entertainment news 24/7!
Eric Garrett1093 Posts
Eric is an editor and writer for Don't Feed the Gamers. When he is not staring at a computer screen filled with text, he is usually staring at a computer screen filled with controllable animations. Today's youth call this gaming. He also likes to shoot things. With a camera, of course.