Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen Revealed For Nintendo Switch Alongside New Trailer (VIDEO)
It’s been nearly six years since Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen was initially released, but that hasn’t stopped the title from finding a new home on updated platforms. That said, a new trailer has revealed that the popular open-world RPG is officially set to come to Nintendo Switch.
The recently released trailer for Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen shows off the glorious adventure players have come to love over the years. Check it out for yourself below:
The video’s description reads “Set forth, Arisen! Capcom’s fan favorite open-world action RPG Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen is coming to Nintendo Switch on April 23! Explore a variety of character classes and journey through the vast open-world of Gransys in an epic adventure like no other.”
For those of you unfamiliar with the beloved title, here’s more:
Set in a huge open world, Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen presents a rewarding action combat experience. Players embark on an epic adventure in a rich, living world with three AI companions, known as Pawns. These partners fight independently, demonstrating prowess and ability that they have developed based on traits learned from each player. PC users can share these Pawns online and reap rewards of treasure, tips and strategy hints for taking down the terrifying enemies. Pawns can also be borrowed when specific skills are needed to complete various challenging quests.
- Dynamic combat experience – Cut off the four heads of a Hydra, climb atop griffins and fight airborne, or defeat dragons and other creatures by finding out their weaknesses.
- Tons of content – Includes all previously released DLCs, pre-order bonuses, retailer-exclusives, and the Dark Arisen expansion content. Features the highly praised combat experience and rich customization, plus a huge underground realm to explore with terrifying monsters.
- Customization options galore – Nine different vocations for players to choose from with a variety of skill options for each, armor that can be upgraded and enhanced, plus Pawn companions that can be trained to fit your desired combat style.
- Stunning visuals – Beautiful high res graphics with increased fidelity.
Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen is set to arrive for Nintendo Switch on April 23rd, exactly six years after its initial release. Keep it tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers as this story develops, and for other gaming goodness going on right now, check out the following:
- Official Kingdom Hearts III Xbox One Controller Revealed
- New Mad Box Console Wants a New Witty Slogan, A Chance To Win $10K And Free Games For Life
- Alien: Blackout Officially Announced, Stars Amanda Ripley
What say you, gamers? Are you excited to jump back into Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen, but on Nintendo Switch? Will you be check out the title for the first time when it comes to the portable console? Sound off in the comments section below, and be sure to follow DFTG on Twitter for live gaming and entertainment news 24/7!
Eric Garrett2269 Posts
Eric is an editor and writer for Don't Feed the Gamers. When he is not staring at a computer screen filled with text, he is usually staring at a computer screen filled with controllable animations. Today's youth call this gaming. He also likes to shoot things. With a camera, of course.