Avoid the Mad Doctor in the Latest Dead by Daylight DLC, Available Now (VIDEO)
Enough people are cautious or afraid of doctors already, so it only makes sense to create a crazed physician as the next killer in the Dead by Daylight DLC. Rather than being too scary, it’s almost comical how the doctor can’t seem to keep his eyes closed, especially considering how they’re being pried open with a wire speculum. The newest addition to the pile of unfortunate victims is Feng Min, a former e-sports star of a team called the Laser Bears. Additionally, there is a new map being introduced called the Léry’s Memorial Institute. It is described as “an old scientific building full of discarded equipment”. The biggest surprise yet? The new guy is called The Doctor and his perks are just as killer as the others. Check out the trailer of the Dead by Daylight DLC below for a preview:
The Doctor’s Killer Perks
Monitor & Abuse
- Meticulous in your approach, terrifying in your application. While in a chase, your terror radius is increased. Otherwise, your terror radius is decreased and your field of view is increased.
- Your presence alone instills great fear. Survivors within your terror radius suffer from inefficiency. Survivors’ item consumption rates are increased.
- You are fueled by your hate for progress. Overcharge a generator by performing the Break Generator action. The next survivor interacting with that generator is faced with a difficult Skill-check. Failing the Skill-check results in an additional generator regression. Succeeding the Skill-check grants no progress but prevents the generator explosion.
Feng Min’s Survivor Perks
- Your acute senses are on high alert. When the Killer performs the break action within range, he is revealed to you.
- After performing a vault, break into a sprint. Activates in chases only. Causes Exhaustion. Lithe cannot be used while Exhausted.
- You are apt at handling machinery with the greatest care and precision. The noises caused by your repairs and their hearing distance are reduced. On a failed repair Skill-check, there is a chance the generator explosion will be prevented.
It’s sort of hilarious how it ends after The Doctor scares the life out of Feng Min and they’re posing together in the very next cut. Who knows, they might have become best friends after all this. The Dead by Daylight DLC “Spark of Madness” is available now on Steam for $6.99. What do you think of the game? Would you buy this content? Feel free to leave any thoughts or comments in the section below or begin a conversation on Don’t Feed the Gamers official Facebook and Twitter! For more awesome gaming and related news, check out the articles below:
Hoi Duong2131 Posts
Hoi is an elusive figure at DFTG, whose favorite past-times include chillin' in the Fade, reading manga, watching anime, collecting novelty items, and gaming.