Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Leak Reveals Possible Upcoming Map Variations (VIDEO)
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 has been off to a roaring start since the game launched last month, with series veterans and newcomers alike enjoying the various modes and challenges the title has to offer. That said, Treyarch seemingly has no intent on stopping anytime soon, as the developer appears to be working on a couple of new map variations for the game.
A recent leak from datamined game files has revealed that two new map variations are coming soon to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4. Pulled from the game files and revealed in the below YouTube video from NerosCinema, the two map variations are called “Firing Range Night” and “Seaside Sunset.” According to the YouTuber, the information stated within the video is from a friend that has access to the upcoming content. Check it out below:
As always, leaks should be taken with a grain of salt, though this certainly wouldn’t be the first Call of Duty game that had numerous map variations. There is currently no official word from Treyarch as to whether or not there are new map variations on the way, so we don’t know when the above two maps will appear within the game, if at all.
Speaking of maps, the iconic Nuketown map recently made its way to Black Ops 4, alongside a new update that is now live for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. The update details can be found below:
- Resolved a spawn issue in Domination and Control (both Core and Hardcore).
- Stability [updated 7PM PT Nov. 21]
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a player quit immediately as they were being killed. (PS4/Xbox One)
- Fixed a crash that could occur if a player disconnected while swimming in the water in Icebreaker. (PS4/Xbox One)
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when a player left a match shortly after joining. (PS4/Xbox One)
Stability [updated 7PM PT Nov. 21]
- Closed an exploit that allowed players to use extra Perks, which also caused the game to crash. (PS4/Xbox One)
Gameplay [updated 7PM PT Nov. 21]
- Improved melee hit registration. (PS4/Xbox One)
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is now available for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
So, thoughts on the leaked map variations? Which of the two are you more interested in testing out? Let us know in the comments section below, and as always, stay tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers for all the latest gaming and entertainment news! Don’t forget to follow DFTG on Twitter for our 24/7 news feed!
Ryan "Cinna" Carrier1434 Posts
Ryan is an editor and writer for Don't Feed the Gamers. When he isn't reading and writing, Ryan is likely considering yet another playthrough of Final Fantasy IX. He's also the DFTG cinnamon bun.