Xbox Game Pass Reveals 8 Games That Are “Coming Soon”
As we head into the next generation of video game consoles, Xbox Game Pass continues to be the best deal in all of gaming. That said, the deal is about to get a whole lot sweeter for subscribers as eight more games are being added to the service.
Over on the Xbox Wire, the eight new games being added to Xbox Game Pass were outlined, showing fans exactly what they are getting in the near future. “We have new games, we have classics, we’ve even got games on your consoles, on your PCs and on your Android devices,” reads the post. “It’s not literally raining games (because that would hurt), but what I’m saying is that there are a lot of games.”
Here are the eight games that are being added to Xbox Game Pass by the end of October:
- Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition (PC) – October 15th
- Heave Ho (PC) – October 15th
- Katana Zero (Android, Console, PC) – October 15th
- Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition (Console, PC) – October 15th
- The Swords of Ditto: Mormo’s Curse (PC) – October 15th
- ScourgeBringer (Console) – October 21st
- Cricket 19 (Console) – October 22nd
- Supraland (Console) – October 22nd
And there you have it, the eight new titles coming to Xbox Game Pass over the next two weeks. Keep it tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers as we learn more about what’s new with the best deal in gaming, and for other video game goodness going on right now, check out the following:
- Burger King PlayStation 5 Teaser Seemingly Confirms PS5 Start-Up Sound (VIDEO)
- Among Us Beta Adds Anonymous Voting, Colorblind Support, And More
- Genshin Impact Announces New Dragonspire Area, Related Event Coming Soon
What say you, gamers? Are you excited for the new titles coming to Xbox Game Pass later this month? What other games are you hoping to see added to the subscription service in the future? Sound off in the comments section below, and be sure to follow DFTG on Twitter for live gaming and entertainment news 24/7!
If you enjoy this writer’s work, please consider supporting them by tossing a KoFi their way! Every little bit helps and aims to keep DFTG independent and free of bias. Thank you so much for your support! Eric ‘anarkE7’ Garrett @ KoFi
Eric Garrett2150 Posts
Eric is an editor and writer for Don't Feed the Gamers. When he is not staring at a computer screen filled with text, he is usually staring at a computer screen filled with controllable animations. Today's youth call this gaming. He also likes to shoot things. With a camera, of course.