The Division 2 Latest Trailer Reveals Beta Content (VIDEO)
We are just a little over a week away from The Division 2 beta, and Ubisoft is giving players tons of details on what to expect. The team dropped a trailer that showcases all of the action-packed gameplay that gamers will be able to jump into. They also highlighted on what missions (main and side activities) and other features that will be available during the 4-day adventure into the post-apocalyptic world. Check out the trailer for yourself:
The Division 2 website jumped right into what players can expect during the beta, stating “You are limited to one character during the testing phase, and this character cannot be deleted. At character creation, you are able to cycle through presets of customization features to randomize your Agent. Remember that character progression is capped at level seven during this period.” They also stated that players would be battling through two main missions: Jefferson Trade Center and the Grand Washington Hotel. Both will include a “compelling narrative from start to finish” where we will meet Odessa Sawyer and Dyani Kelso.
Outside of the two main missions that players will be embark on, there is a handful of side missions that will be available:
- Empire Autumn Hotel
- MLK Library Hostages
- National Archives
- Mustang Court Rescue
- Bureau Headquarters
Players will also be able to “explore parts of seven named zones, each possessing a specific level range to indicate difficulty as you traverse the world”:
- The White House—also serving as your Base of Operations in D.C.
- Downtown East
- The Federal Triangle
- The Smithsonian
- Final Epiphany
- The 1040
- Dark Zone East—the largest of all three Dark Zones, players utilize long sightlines in over-grown governmental parks. You will acquire the DZ East introduction mission from Senait Ezera—the new Dark Zone NPC in the Base of Operations—after completing Jefferson Trade Center. Completing this intro-mission unlocks full access to the Dark Zone and its features.
Finally, the team provided specific details on the timeframes of the data and what players can share by saying “We are excited to announce that the Private Beta will also feature a portion of The Division 2’s end game! After completing Jefferson Trade Center for the first time, you will gain access to an end-game mission that unlocks three level 30 characters on your account. Upon logging in with one of these characters, the end game mission will begin. Each character is equipped with a different Specialization, so feel free to find your favorite! Please note that this end game mission will be available starting on February 8 at 5 PM CET.”
- This beta phase is not under an NDA, so we encourage everyone to capture and share their experiences with the community.
- This version of the game is not final and elements are subject to change.
The Division 2releases for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC players on March 15th.
What do you think of the beta content revealed in the latest trailer for The Division 2? What are you hoping to see in the game that we have not seen already? Sound off with your thoughts in the comment section below, and don’t forget to check out DFTG on Twitter for gaming and entertainment news live 24/7!
If you enjoyed this article, be sure to check out more from Don’t Feed the Gamers:
- Kingdom Hearts III Players Can Catch Up With These Official “Memory” Videos (VIDEO)
- Fallout 76 Patch Caps Carry Weight Limit, Nerfs Two Shot Damage, And More
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Piranha Plant Glitch In All-Stars Reportedly Corrupts Save Files
- GameStop Stock Value Plummets After Reversing Plan To Sell Company
Matt Ruppert695 Posts
Navy Veteran with a penchant for the FPS genre, Chewy has all aspects of the gaming community covered. Don't expect to see him on a console any time soon, however - though he has experience in all platforms, the PC Master Race has a firm hold on him.