PlayStation Plus Free Games For April 2019 Revealed (VIDEO)
April 2019 on its way and while there’s still plenty to enjoy from last month, Sony has announced its next batch of free games coming to PlayStation Plus subscribers. Becoming available over the next 30 days, it’s been confirmed that players will have access to the infamously well-endowed survival title Conan Exiles as well as mech-based action RPG The Surge. Check out each in the video and official descriptions below.
- The Surge (PlayStation 4)
- Welcome to CREO, the megacorporation saving our world! A catastrophic event has knocked you out during the first day on the job… you wake up equipped with a heavy-grade exoskeleton, in a destroyed section of the complex. Robots gone haywire, insane augmented co-workers and rogue AI – everything wants you dead.
- Defy deadly enemies and huge bosses in tight, visceral melee combat. Target and slice specific limbs off your foes, with a next-gen loot system where you loot what you dismember! Equip, upgrade and craft new weapons and armors sliced from enemies, and make yourself stronger through a fresh take on leveling-up.
- Conan Exiles (PlayStation 4)
- Conan Exiles is an open-world survival game set in the brutal lands of Conan the Barbarian. Survive in a savage world, build your kingdom, and dominate your enemies in brutal combat and epic warfare.
- Start with nothing but your bare hands and forge the legacy of your clan, building anything a small home to gigantic fortresses and entire cities. Wage war using swords, bows, siege weapons, and even take control of giant avatars of the gods and lay waste to enemy cities.
- Explore a vast, seamless world full of challenge and opportunity. Hunt animals for resources, slay monsters for treasure, and delve deep underground to discover the secrets of ancient civilizations.
If April’s lineup seems rather light, one might remember that PS3 and PS Vita were discontinued from PlayStation Plus back in February, leaving PlayStation 4 as the only supported platform. As of now, last month’s freebies Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered and The Witness are still available for subscribers, with the next PlayStation Plus selections scheduled to take effect on April 2nd.
What do you think? Are you hyped to play some of that Conan Exiles, or does The Surge have all your attention at the moment? Let us know in the comments below and be sure to follow Don’t Feed the Gamers on Twitter and Facebook to be informed of the latest gaming and entertainment news 24 hours a day! For more headlines recently featured on DFTG, check out these next few news stories:
Eric Hall2712 Posts
Phone-browsing Wikipedia in one hand and clutching his trusty controller in the other, the legendary Eric Hall spreads his wealth of knowledge as a writer for Don't Feed the Gamers. Be sure to catch his biweekly "Throwback Thursday" segment for a nostalgic look at trivia from the past.