First Look – Photos from Upcoming GoT Season 7 (GALLERY)
When Season 6 of Game of Thrones ended, fans of the series were left waiting for everything to finally come together. Finally, Game of Thrones viewers get a sneak peek with these freshly released photos from the upcoming GoT Season 7! First, let’s do a recap of where we left everyone at the end of Season 6 (SPOILERS):
- Jon Snow has defeated Ramsay Bolton, taking back his home and has become King of the North.
- Margaery and King Tommen are dead and now Cersei sits on the Iron Throne with Jaime at her side.
- Ellaria and 3 of Oberyn’s daughters have seized control of Dorne.
- Daenerys took control of the Dothraki tribe who held her captive before returning home and is now FINALLY sailing for Westeros while leaving Daario in command of Mereen.
- Arya has reclaimed her name and has returned to Westeros where she kills Walder Frey as revenge for her Mother and brother’s death.
- The Hound, in pursuit of the Brotherhood Without Banners, was asked to join the Brotherhood traveling North.
- After accidentally alerting the Night King who sends White Walkers to attack them, Bran and Meera get away and are then rescued by his lost Uncle, Benjen Stark, before Bran has a vision revealing that Jon Snow is in fact not Ned Stark’s bastard, but actually the child of Ned’s sister Lyanna and Rhaegar Targaryen.
- Sam, Gilly, and Little Sam are at the Citadel at Oldtown.
- Theon and Yara Greyjoy have pledged their allegiance to Daenerys after their Uncle murders their father and seizes control of the Iron Islands.
Does that about sum things up? Awesome, now for the good stuff! HBO released these photos from the upcoming GoT Season 7, and while some characters look to be exactly where the last season left them, some of the photos only leave us wanting more! Check out the gallery below and try not to giggle too hard at Tormund giving Brienne googly eyes again:
Hurry up, Season 7! What do you guys think of these photos from the upcoming GoT Season 7? Khaleesi is finally in Westeros ya’ll! Tell DFTG your favorite picture or any theories you have about next season in the comment section below and then follow Don’t Feed the Gamers on Twitter for the best gaming and Game of Thrones news 24/7!
Freelancer Spotlight417 Posts
Our Freelancer Spotlight is a way for our community members to be involved and share what they love with the site! From news, reviews, to cosplay features - it's one of the many ways our community can become even more immersive with DFTG.