Nintendo Switch Blind Box Offered by Limited Run Games

Nintendo Switch

Limited Run Games has announced that they will be releasing a blind box for Nintendo Switch gamers, with each containing a physical copy of a previously released title in their lineup.

Taking to their website, Limited Run Games broke down the details regarding the upcoming blind box, especially the odds of which game you just might receive. There is an 86% chance that those who purchase a blind box will receive one of the following: Flinthook, Mercenary Kings, Slime-San, Saturday Morning RPG, Night Trap, Kingdom, and Thumper. As for the “uncommon” titles, there’s a 10% chance you will either get Thimbleweed Park or Oceanhorn. Rounding out the list, 4% of boxes will contain either Yooka-Laylee or Furi.

However, games aren’t the only thing that will be inside of the Nintendo Switch blind boxes. There will also be a trading card included. In addition to this, and according to Limited Run Games, “There is a possibility that your box could include a one-of-a-kind printing plate card, which is an actual metal plate used in the production of our trading cards. You may also receive a rare Limited Run Games autograph card – which can normally only be obtained by meeting a member of our team in person.”

They also made sure to note that while they will be doing their best to limit the amount of duplicates found in orders containing multiple boxes, but it’s not impossible for customers to receive two of the same game. Speaking of which, people are limited to five boxes per order, and all sales will be final.

You can find out all of the details and order a Limited Run Games Nintendo Switch blind box when they arrive on January 1st at 10am ET over on their website. Keep it tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers as this story develops, and for other gaming goodness going on right now, check out the following:

What say you, gamers? Will you be picking a blind box or five from Limited Run Games? Sound off in the comments section below, and be sure to follow DFTG on Twitter for live gaming and entertainment news 24/7!

Eric Garrett1874 Posts

Eric is an editor and writer for Don't Feed the Gamers. When he is not staring at a computer screen filled with text, he is usually staring at a computer screen filled with controllable animations. Today's youth call this gaming. He also likes to shoot things. With a camera, of course.

0 Comments

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Login

Welcome! Login in to your account

Remember me Lost your password?

Lost Password