LawBreakers Collector’s Edition Unveiled – Available Next Month for PC and PS4
If you are a fan of gravity-defying combat in a quick-paced setting, there is a good chance that LawBreakers has been on your radar for some time. The freshman IP out of Cliff Bleszinski and Arjan Brussee’s Boss Key Productions is currently in its open beta stage, with a few days remaining. After that, it will be a month long wait for fans to get their hands back on the title when it releases on August 8 for PC and PlayStation 4. Of course, if your excitement levels aren’t already maxed out for the upcoming FPS, perhaps the LawBreakers Collector’s Edition might pique your interest.
Partnering with Limited Run Games, Boss Key has decided its first title deserves a little something extra, but only for a, well… limited time. Coming in at a not-entirely-too-pricey $70 for each version, the LawBreakers Collector’s Edition has a few items that are sure to get any fan of the game pumped up. While each is effectively the same deal, the PC iteration comes with one thing the PS4 one doesn’t: a digital deluxe Steam code. Check out the photo below to see what comes with the LawBreakers Collector’s Edition(followed by a simple list complete with bullet-points):
- LawBreakers physical game for PlayStation 4 – a $39.99 value
- Abaddon’s Journal – a journal ripped from the LawBreakers game world, featuring 50+ pages containing original fiction, art, and blank, functional, journal pages – a $19.99 value (final design may vary from mockup)
- Two LawBreakers ultra premium character card packs featuring thick card stock and foil – one pack for each faction (LAW and BREAKERS) – a $9.99 value
- Exclusive vinyl LawBreakers sticker set plus a Deadzo sticker and postcard – a $4.99 value
- Premium individually numbered box issued by order of purchase. The box is 7.75″ x 9.5″ x 1.75″ – the same box dimensions as many classic PC games from the 80s and 90s. The box design features embossing and will be printed with a beautiful metallic silver ink.
- Deadzo Deluxe Edition – the core LawBreakers game plus exclusive weapon and character skins – a $39.99 value (redeemable on Steam) (PC exclusive)
There will be no limit to how many PC versions will be produced, as they will be made to meet demand. However, they can be pre-ordered right here until July 7. As for the PS4 version, only 2,500 copies will be available to purchase beginning at 10AM ET on August 4. If you are not able to acquire the LawBreakers Collector’s Edition for your Sony console, you’ll still have a chance to pick up the physical copy of the game as 5,000 of them are being made for a limited run. Stay tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers to keep in the know of any other LawBreakers goodness or FPS news, including the following:
- LawBreakers Release Date Announced – New Trailer Debuts at PC Gaming Show (VIDEO)
- Call of Duty: WWII Supply Drop Rewards Will Be Purely Cosmetic According to Developer
- Escape From Tarkov Closed Beta Announced – Here’s Everything We Know (VIDEO)
What say you, gamers? Will you be swiping up the LawBreakers Collector’s Edition when it is released? Which platform do you intend to play on? Have you gotten the chance to play the beta yet? Sound off in the comments section below, and be sure to follow DFTG on Twitter for live gaming and entertainment news 24/7!
Eric Garrett2225 Posts
Eric is an editor and writer for Don't Feed the Gamers. When he is not staring at a computer screen filled with text, he is usually staring at a computer screen filled with controllable animations. Today's youth call this gaming. He also likes to shoot things. With a camera, of course.