Just Cause 4 Launch Trailer Kicks Off Things With A Bang (VIDEO)
Square Enix and Avalanche Studios have been hard at work to deliver Just Cause 4, and the time for release is upon us! Dropping just a day before release the teams behind the game released the launch trailer, that shows of the explosive action that awaits! From one absolutely ridiculous controlled jump from a crashing aircraft, to dodging a boat storm (that would be a storm of boats, where boats replace rain drops) – the trailer is packed with content that has players dying to dive right in!
If you’re anything like the writer of this article, you are thinking of all the hilarious and insane videos that you are going to create in game. Rico was riding an oil tanker through a field with guns drawn, and that was just the mild part of the trailer. Clearly their is tons of story that players will enjoy outside of the explosive chaos, but it wouldn’t a Just Cause game if there was an plethora of fiery carnage.
For players who aren’t familiar with the series yet and want to know what they can expect in Just Cause 4 aside from what was seen in the launch trailer, check out the details provide on Steam:
Rogue agent Rico Rodriguez journeys to Solis, a huge South American world home of conflict, oppression and extreme weather conditions. Strap into your wingsuit, equip your fully customizable grappling hook, and get ready to bring the thunder!
Bring The Thunder:
- Soar through the skies with your wingsuit – Skydive, Base Jump and Free Dive with no limits!
- Fight your enemies under extreme weather conditions, including towering tornadoes and tropical lightning storms, taking the iconic Just Cause action to insane new heights.
- Use extreme weather events to your advantage thanks to never seen before in-game physics.
Rico’s Ultimate Mission:
- Spearhead the rebellion and defeat the Black Hand, a hi-tech private military organisation.
- Face off against Gabriela Morales – your most fierce, capable, and unpredictable adversary yet.
- Uncover the truth of Rico’s father’s past life on Solis’ and its extreme weather.
Huge South American World:
- Explore the remote South American country of Solis, home of conflict, secrets, and danger.
- Enjoy 1024 square kilometres of exotic playground, from rainforest to desert, via snowy mountain peaks.
- Discover a plethora of wonders as you explore the world of Solis from bustling cities to rural grasslands.
Creative Destruction at its best
- Customize your new grapple hook with evolved and brand-new capabilities, allowing you to create your own personal stunts, destructive methods and overall play style.
- Experiment with a huge variety of new vehicles including military jets, helicopters, turbo-fuelled sports cars, and construction vehicles.
Just Cause 4 is live starting today on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC!
What did you think of the explosive trailer for Just Cause 4? How do you think the 4th game in the series will shape up to the rest of the franchise? Sound off with your thoughts in the comment section below, and don’t forget to check out DFTG on Twitter for gaming and entertainment news live 24/7!
If you enjoyed this article, be sure to check out more from Don’t Feed the Gamers:
- Rainbow Six Siege: Operation Wind Bastion Update Brings New Playlist Changes and More
- Rockstar Responds to Red Dead Online Imbalance Complaints, New Update Ahead
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Will Offer Exclusive Spirits For Pokemon: Let’s Go Players
- Fallout 76: Bethesda Now Offering Missing Canvas Bags For Power Armor Edition Orders
Matt Ruppert681 Posts
Navy Veteran with a penchant for the FPS genre, Chewy has all aspects of the gaming community covered. Don't expect to see him on a console any time soon, however - though he has experience in all platforms, the PC Master Race has a firm hold on him.