Fallout 76: Power Armor Edition Revealed At E3 2018, Wearable Helmet Included (VIDEO)
The Fallout 76 hype is off the charts. Sure, it may now be living in the shadow of Elder Scrolls VI, which totally exists and was teased at Bethesda’s E3 2018 conference, but there’s no reason both can’t be celebrated. Speaking of which, in honor of the upcoming Fallout entry, Bethesda has announced the Power Armor Edition, and it totally comes with a wearable helmet.
During what may be this year’s best E3 conference, Bethesda brought the fire. More Doom, Wolfenstein, Prey, and more are on the way, as well as the aforementioned Elder Scrolls title. However, the one game to receive a great deal of attention was the recently announced Fallout 76. Set as a prequel to the franchise, this online-only open world RPG will give players the opportunity to take on the radiated creatures lurking around the mountains of West Virginia. However, who wouldn’t want to do it in style? Check out the Power Armor Edition below to see what we’re getting at:
As seen in the video above, a full-scale wearable T-51 helmet comes with the Power Armor Edition, and we couldn’t be any more excited. Of course, there are plenty more goodies joining the fun, all of which are described below:
- Full-Scale Wearable T-51 Power Armor Helmet with West Tek Canvas Carrying Bag: This wearable helmet faithfully replicates the in-game model and comes complete with voice modulator speaker, functioning LED head lamp, and custom V.A.T.S. sound feature.
- Glow-in-the Dark World Terrain Map: This physical, fully-colorized 21”x 21” glow in the dark vintage map showcases the six distinct regions of West Virginia complete with irradiated landmarks, towns, and wildlife.
- 24 Collectible Fallout Figurines: Crafted from in-game 3D models, these detailed miniatures bring Fallout 76’s Vault Dwellers, Power Armored Soldiers, Creatures, and more to life.
- Tricentennial Edition Steelbook. Exclusive to the Power Armor Edition, this decorated metal case is the ultimate collectible celebrating America’s 300 years of freedom.
- Fallout 76 Tricentennial Edition Bonus In-Game Items: Celebrate 300 years of freedom with the all-new Fallout 76 Tricentennial Edition, commemorating the opening of Vault 76. Be the talk of the town when you emerge from Vault 76 fully prepared and patriotically styled in the new American frontier!
- Access to the Fallout 76 B.E.T.A. (Break-It Early Test Application): Be one of the first to emerge into a new and untamed wasteland.
There are plenty of goodies to get excited about with the upcoming Fallout 76, but none more than the fact that it is arriving on November 14, 2018. Keep it tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers as this story develops, and for other gaming goodness going on right now, check out the following:
- SCUM Receives Teaser Trailer At E3 2018, Entering Early Access Soon (VIDEO)
- Doom Eternal Announced With Hellish Teaser At E3 2018 (VIDEO)
- Rage 2 Gameplay Trailer Reveals Intense Action At Bethesda E3 Presentation (VIDEO)
What say you, gamers? Ready to roam the country roads of post-apocalyptic West Virginia? Will you be sporting the sweet wearable helmet that comes with the Power Armor Edition? Sound off in the comments section below, and be sure to follow DFTG on Twitter for live gaming and entertainment news 24/7!
Eric Garrett2183 Posts
Eric is an editor and writer for Don't Feed the Gamers. When he is not staring at a computer screen filled with text, he is usually staring at a computer screen filled with controllable animations. Today's youth call this gaming. He also likes to shoot things. With a camera, of course.