Code Vein Release Date Revealed With New Trailer (VIDEO)
Ever since Bandai Namco revealed their upcoming action RPG, fans have been wanting to know when they can get their hands on it. Code Vein was originally set for a 2018 release date, but delays occurred, resulting in fans not knowing when it would arrive. Thankfully, that has all changed now that the devs have officially revealed the title is coming this September.
The new trailer released by Bandai Namco gives fans a taste of all of the action that is to come later this year. In addition to this, an official release date is now out in the world, which means another delay is (hopefully) unlikely and we’ll finally get to sink our teeth into Code Vein.
For more on the upcoming game, including some of its key features:
“The world as we know it is gone. At the center of the destruction lies a hidden society of Revenants called Vein. Those who remain fight for survival by acquiring Gifts of power in exchange for their memories, and an ever-increasing thirst for blood. Give into the bloodlust fully and risk becoming one of the Lost; fiendish ghouls devoid of any remaining humanity who wander aimlessly in search of blood. Team up and embark on a journey to the ends of hell to unlock your past and escape your living nightmare in CODE VEIN.”
- A story driven connected dungeon experience.
- Team up with a cast of AI characters, each with a unique plot and fighting style.
- Take on quests with your friends in online co-op
- Customize your character, from appearance to playstyle, to fit the way you want to play.
- Choose from dozens of unique “Gifts” that can increase your strength, weaken enemies, or cast powerful attacks.
- Become a master of combat: dodge, parry, and unleash combo attacks your foes.
- Take on challenging bosses with a myriad of combat options.
- Switch your build at any time. Choose from numerous Blood Codes and expand your techniques.
- Challenging gameplay that will test your abilities as you face hordes of the Lost.
Code Vein will launch on September 27th for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Keep it tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers as this story develops, and for other gaming goodness going on right now, check out the following:
- Marvel’s Avengers Will Have “Multiple Years” Of Content, Beta Revealed (VIDEO)
- Watch Dogs Legion “Play As Anyone” Gameplay Explained By Ubisoft (VIDEO)
- New Final Fantasy VII Remake Trailer Reveals Epic Tifa Gameplay (VIDEO)
What say you, gamers? Are you excited to finally know when Code Vein is launching? Sound off in the comments section below, and be sure to follow DFTG on Twitter for live gaming and entertainment news 24/7!