‘Fallout 76’ And ‘Spyro The Dragon’ Get The Ugly Christmas Sweater Treatment
Update: A correction has been made to the original story below to include the producers of the sweatshirts.
With the Holiday season rapidly approaching, people around the world are beginning to get into the spirit. One way that many have found to get in the mood includes some rather ridiculous attire, especially ugly Christmas sweaters. That said, video games are no strangers to the market, and now there are Fallout 76 and Spyro the Dragon variants to spruce up fans’ wardrobes.
Numskull Designs has added both ugly Christmas sweaters to their lineup of like products. Pre-ordering is available now, with shipment slated for next month. However, quantities are incredibly limited, which means you’ll want to reserve yours before they are all snatched up. Check them out in the gallery below:
Each ugly Christmas sweater is available to pre-order on Merchoid for $59.99, coming in sizes S to XXL. The Fallout 76: Merry ‘Muricans and Spyro the Dragon: I’m Dreamin’ of a Purple Xmas knitted Christmas jumpers can be found at the corresponding links. Additionally, sweater enthusiasts can purchase either the Fallout 76 or Spyro the Dragon sweaters directly from Numskull Designs website. You can also read more about each sweater from the descriptions below:
Fallout 76: Merry ‘Muricans –
Bring a bit of colour into vault life this Christmas.
- Saint Nick? Nah, it’s Uncle Sam who gives us presents!
- As one of the control group, it’s your duty to make sure everyone is having fun.
- The 76 on the back tells the other scrubs you’re from the official vault of the tricentennial…and Christmas.
- Red and white is so 2076.
- Sizing covers everyone from Vault Boy bobblehead to Deathclaw.
Spyro the Dragon: I’m Dreamin’ of a Purple Xmas –
Just because the weather’s cold, it doesn’t mean you have to be!
- Tell everyone who your favourite platforming hero is in style. Crash who?
- With Spyro’s face on the front and tail on the back, this sweater doubles as a cosplay item.
- Yeah, we think sprouts are pretty gnasty too…
- Some people get money for Christmas. Spyro-lovers get gems.
- Sizes to cover everyone from Sparx to Crush!
There are many other games that have been added to the ugly Christmas sweater club by Numskull, including the likes of Street Fighter, Assassin’s Creed, Sonic the Hedgehog, and more. You can check those out right here. Keep it tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers as this story develops, and for other gaming goodness going on right now, check out the following:
- ‘Rocket League’ Developer Teases New Battle-Car Coming Soon
- Dark Souls 3 Rejected Environmental Effects Are Stunning (VIDEO)
- XCOM 2: Firaxis Celebrates Anniversary With Tactical Legacy Pack DLC (VIDEO)
What say you, gamers? Are you ready to exit the vault in a new Fallout 76 ugly Christmas sweater? Will you be keeping warm throughout Winter with the help of Spyro? Sound off in the comments section below, and be sure to follow DFTG on Twitter for live gaming and entertainment news 24/7!
Eric Garrett2269 Posts
Eric is an editor and writer for Don't Feed the Gamers. When he is not staring at a computer screen filled with text, he is usually staring at a computer screen filled with controllable animations. Today's youth call this gaming. He also likes to shoot things. With a camera, of course.