Among Us Getting “Art Style Revamp” And Larger Lobbies
Innersloth’s space-based social deduction game has been going strong since rising to popularity last year, and now that the Airship has arrived, fans from all over are jumping into the title to see what’s new. Speaking of new, the Among Us devs have also given us a hint at what is to come in future updates.
The team at Innersloth recently dropped the highly anticipated update featuring the new map, with a list of what’s included being posted over on their website. In addition to revealing what’s new, they also touched on what fans can expect in the future. According to the post, Among Us will be getting “a full art style revamp” as well as larger lobbies that can hold up to 15 players. They also note that one of their big goals is to be more transparent with development moving forward, which fans will surely appreciate. Here’s more on what is on the way:
- A full art style revamp! Puffballs has completely updated the art style with cleaner lines and an easier animation process. Can’t wait for you to see that soon!
- Larger lobby sizes so you can play with up to 15 players. Considering The Airship’s size, we hope this will be a fun way to gather with even more of your friends.
- More frequent, transparent updates from us! One of our big goals is to just show you the development process, what goes on behind-the-scenes, and for you grow with us. We’ve learned so much and don’t want to hide anything from you when it comes to this stuff. It’s weird!
It is also incredibly important to note that plushies are now in the official Innersloth store for $20 each and they are absolutely adorable. Coming in 12 different colors, the Crewmate plush comes in at 6 inches tall and 4 inches wide. There is also no possible way any of them are the impostor. I mean, look at how cute they are!
Among Us is currently available on Nintendo Switch, PC, and mobile devices, with a port to Xbox consoles expected this year. Keep it tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers as this story develops, and for other gaming goodness going on right now, check out the following:
- Xbox Game Pass Reveals Backward Compatibility Cloud Streaming
- PlayStation Plus Free Games For April 2021 Revealed (VIDEO)
- No Man’s Sky Expeditions Update Adds New Game Mode (VIDEO)
What say you, gamers? Are you excited to see the art style in Among Us get a fresh revamp? Stoked for larger lobbies that don’t require any sort of modding? Sound off in the comments section below, and be sure to follow DFTG on Twitter for live gaming and entertainment news 24/7!
If you enjoy this writer’s work, please consider supporting them by tossing a KoFi their way! Every little bit helps and aims to keep DFTG independent and free of bias. Thank you so much for your support! Eric ‘anarkE7’ Garrett @ KoFi
Eric Garrett2269 Posts
Eric is an editor and writer for Don't Feed the Gamers. When he is not staring at a computer screen filled with text, he is usually staring at a computer screen filled with controllable animations. Today's youth call this gaming. He also likes to shoot things. With a camera, of course.